Weird chrome behaviour

masterkd

Padawan
My chrome crashed once and after that it refuses to open any webpage or even the chrome:// pages.
Tried uninstalling, deleting all chrome related folders, clearing registry but nothing helped
See the screenshot below.
*img21.imageshack.us/img21/6233/zrao.jpg

Any idea how can I fix this?
Thanks in advance.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
me also facing the prob. Whenever open it it starts flickering and unable to type anything on GOOGLE SEARCH box.

Along with this on opening MSWORD SAVE AS dialog automatically opens and repeatedly opens when i try to close it. WINKEY is not working and ALT+TAB also is not working.

Done a full scan and removes some win32. Boot sector scan also done and deleted the messy files.. Day before yesterday uninstalled Chrome with REVO in advanced mode. Then SYSTEM RESTOREd to 6 days back and again reinstalled chrome. It was working fine for just 1 day and the problem begins again today.

Not able to understand the origin of the problem.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Uninstall Chrome, delete Chrome folder under C:/Users/<user-name>/AppData/Local/Google.
Clean the registry using CCleaner/Advanced System Care
Restart and then Install Chrome.

ishan99

Broken In
Is your Chrome Up to date? If not, then first update it then try.. BTW from where you had installed it in the first place? I mean was it form a torrent or something or official chrome site?

hey guys.. i have been experiencing problems with firefox :cry: suddenly the browser starts hanging and things happen very slowly and I get this message that there is some unresponsive script running.. i have to close the browser and have to restart it again but the problem seems to reappear everytime.. plz help :banghead:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
hey guys.. i have been experiencing problems with firefox :cry: suddenly the browser starts hanging and things happen very slowly and I get this message that there is some unresponsive script running.. i have to close the browser and have to restart it again but the problem seems to reappear everytime.. plz help :banghead:

what are the add-ons installed?

ishan99

Broken In
hey guys.. i have been experiencing problems with Firefox :cry: suddenly the browser starts hanging and things happen very slowly and I get this message that there is some unresponsive script running.. i have to close the browser and have to restart it again but the problem seems to reappear every time.. please help :banghead:
Bro this problem is getting genuine now. I am also experiencing almost same things. My Firefox crashes 2 out of 3 runs, sometimes show Scripted Diagnostic Network or something and shows shockwave flash crashed
I tried updating but to no avail. I have the latest version 24.0 but still and i tried reinstalling but again no luck..:(
so u should also do what i did, change the browser.. What say..? :/

Top Bottom