wave 533

Kishal

Aadivasi Hungryyy!!!
I had bought a samsung wave 533 two months back. just yesterday, the touchscreen started taking false inputs so i tried rebooting. however, now the phone does not boot at all. the bada logo appears and then the screen goes blank for a while. then it again starts rebooting , in the same manner.

please help me:sad::sad:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
see if you can reset the firmware or re-install firmware. If not, better take it to service centre and let them fix it.

OP
Kishal

Kishal

Aadivasi Hungryyy!!!
Connected to kies for installing the update. it boots up automatically on connecting to the PC, and then works fine as long as you dont reboot it. I tried rebooting the phone on itself after this, still the same problem. and update for bada1.2 is available, but samsung's official site claims it to be only for the S8500 not the 533. on trying to update, an error appears -- cannot connect to the udate server.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
so do not update it...or if you want to update it anyway, go for any modded version which supports 533 :)

rsk11584

Journeyman
why do you want to take risk with warranty just go to samsung service centre and shout that howcome this phone doing this and that,, and let them do their job,,

OP
Kishal

Kishal

Aadivasi Hungryyy!!!
problem is that the mobile is with my sister in Pilani, Rajasthan. there's no service center there and she'd come back only in her vacations, which is april. just wanted a way to run it till then

Top Bottom