Wattmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
hey guys wer can i get a real small digital wattmeter.. somethin like the pic..
im frm mumbai.. n ne idea hw much it costs?

its a part of my case mod project... so i need to get somethin like this in, to c hw much power my rig is gonna suck..

OP
spynic

spynic

does a software work as a wattmeter..
well i am lookin for hardware.. but i dnt mind tryin a software..

OP
spynic

spynic

if its current .. fine.. i got the voltage thingy...
but they arent always correct....

Eazy

Journeyman
spynic said:
hey guys wer can i get a real small digital wattmeter.. somethin like the pic..
im frm mumbai.. n ne idea hw much it costs?

its a part of my case mod project... so i need to get somethin like this in, to c hw much power my rig is gonna suck..

I have a Digital Panel Voltmeter and an Ampmeter 24/7 in my computer room - I have had these for years. I got these from a shop Skyking at Lamington Road. They are close to Prime ABGB - on the main Lamington road. I dont have a wattmeter but I think Skyking do have them.

I have an APC UPS and the monitoring software for this - Powerchute - gives a reading of the line voltage and the amount of load of the system on the UPS and this is given in Watts.

Eazy

Journeyman
I thought I would mention that SkyKing also stock FLUKE digital multi meters !!! These are amongst the BEST you can get. Very expensive !! They even have temperature reading multi meters. I have no idea about prices of any of these.

I bought a Risabh DMM from them a couple of years back and their phone number on the bill is 2388 6857 / 2388 7629

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom