Watching "London Dreams" multiple times is considered to be a terrorist act

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes, that is what our Thane police do, if you are caught watching "London Dreams"...

During the day, he began to hang out at a multiplex nearby, watching the first show of 'London Dreams' on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. By Sunday, he had become a familiar face for the security staff. But, a little too familiar for their comfort THE ALARMING SIGNS
Seeing him in the theatre for four consecutive days raised alarm bells among the security staff.
A security guard said, "We became suspicious about him on Sunday, as he used to enter and move out of the theatre at specific times. When we followed him inside the theatre, we found that he least interested in watching the film. He used to look around and at other people. He even slept inside for some time."

Read the full story here

Source: Mumbai Mirror, 3rd November, 2009, Front page.

dreams

Gracias Senor
lol :)
he doesnt have any job or wat? This is why India is well behind other nations cos of fools like above behind movies!!!

amol48

Searching...
Honestly I don see any reason to laugh at this. What the security guard and police did was correct considering the 'security' and 'counter terrorist measures' we have in India.

Regarding the man - a$$hole :D

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I also support the act of police and security guard here.

Was just trying to be sarcastic (or making it attractive) while delivering the news ;-) :)
(I think I can get a job in India TV as a journalist :p)

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
come on yaar whats wrong in this ? many a times we guys have also watched the same movie a no. of times may be just for a specific scene.

harsha0498

Right off the assembly line
some films influence the personality,either good or bad.todays films have described everything ie,life in the jungle,underworld activities,shady deals,mannerisms,too much violence and hatred in the screen,black or isolated groups beyond the level of imagination they exist.these kind of movies should have a specific rating.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^Not really, in fact, I think a steady exposure to all of this makes for a better balanced society. Mostly the consequences are also shown.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
some films influence the personality,either good or bad.todays films have described everything ie,life in the jungle,underworld activities,shady deals,mannerisms,too much violence and hatred in the screen,black or isolated groups beyond the level of imagination they exist.these kind of movies should have a specific rating.
U need to visit our "Must watch movies..." thread in chit-chat section regularly.

iinfi

mekalodu
reading the entire article i don't see anything wrong with the man or the multiplex fellows or the police ....

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I don't know what the big deal is. We have bunked college and spent entire days at multiplexes, going to three movies a day. We never got caught - or picked up for suspicious activity, although we used to do it at least once or twice every month. All thanks to Hutch Tuesdays and college!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Nope "London Dreams" is great movie.You dont need brains to make it nor the brains to watch it.ITs mostly idiot idiot stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom