WatchDogs

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

OK here is a weird discovery
If I play the game in windowed mode with everything at ultra @1080p I get a constant 60fps. The moment I select full screen boom!! 30fps.
And difference between both mode is the window bar at top.

Vsync is Broken . Try Vsync from your GPU Driver setting .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Kaspersky indicates that the famous jackets website is malicious

same here.

His text looks suspiciously erroneous, possibly google translated.

Why is your website unnaturally malicious?

Why on earth would anybody want to wear a coat while playing Watchdogs?? Its hot like hell in India.

:lol: Now, now. Where are my computer engineering books? Need to learn to code for hacking. :p
But seriously is that user a bot?

Spammer.

Gotta be completely immersed in the game.

I think one need to live on the cold parts of the country to wear a long coat like that while playing watch dogs on streets on a laptop ;)

My CPU PassMark score is 7.1k, WTF? It's not even around it's usual 8k. Help?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, these tell a whole different story.

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/827/bench/CPU_01.png

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/827/bench/Ultra_02.png

what cpu do you have ? If it's above minimum system requirement then don't get bothered by passmark result.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

Btw, how many of you found driving weird? I couldn't for the love of my life control the first red car. And I've played my share of GTA and Saints row. A little push of W accelerates it as if it's been given a nitrous boost. Does anyone else feel the driving mechanics are a little clumsy?

.jRay.

Youngling

Annnddd.. my friend is getting an original copy of watch dogs in exchange of some case in cs:go

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

good deal, ehh?? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

After watching this one can say that GTA is GTA..no one can stand similar to it.Oh Rockstar please port it for PC :(

aah teh problems of pc gamer :D

Rockstar forevah!!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

^^ next gen kids :D

same like tew cool --> Too cool

aah teh --> Ah! The...

swapping the e and h in the word "The" not only destroys the language but also adds swag points by 23698.

snap

Lurker

"Watch_Dogs contains a game breaking bug across all platforms, preventing many players from playing the game"

*forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/882580-OFFICIAL-Game-stuck-on-loading-screen

TL;DR
"The forum thread is rapidly getting larger and larger (70+ page at time of this writing) with users across all platforms getting stuck on the loading screen when trying to play the game.
There is little information from Ubisoft on this issue, and with all the players working with each other to find the root cause, it seems to derive from using the rewards system on the Uplay store.
There is one forum moderator who is trying to work with players on a workaround, but there is no official word from Ubisoft acknowledging this issue.
Every hour the thread is rapidly growing, with players getting extremely frustrated at the lack of communication from Ubisoft.
Unfortunately, no fix or workaround has been found yet. And there is no sign of a fix anytime soon."

Source : reddit

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

I'mma stop playing right now so even if I lose my progress like this, it will be no biggie.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

I was so hyped for this game, now I don't even want to waste my bandwidth on it...

Inceptionist

Journeyman

It's not about the graphics.

It is more about flawed gameplay, poor optimization along with 'we'll fix it later with a patch' and 'release DLCs for profit' mentality of AAA game companies.

:(

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths

^Agreed. The gameplay crashes on my PC with low settings I have a decent CPU paired with HD6870.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

It's not about the graphics.

It is more about flawed gameplay, poor optimization along with 'we'll fix it later with a patch' and 'release DLCs for profit' mentality of AAA game companies.

:(

Agreed on poor optimization part, but i liked the gameplay very much . Game encourage you to use hack instead of shooting like in every other open world game .Stealth part is done very good and skill tree is also very nice . But the best thing about this game is Online Hacking .

Top Bottom