WatchDogs

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

*blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-ctos-mobile-companion-app-faq/

ratul

█████████████████

3hrs into the game now, pretty good, yet very redundant, that hacking stuff soon seems to get repetitive, driving is awful, graphics meh, and missions OK, good if you bar the guns and use just hacking stuff. Even made a gameplay video:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Well yeah its a one click function . But i guess it was known from Day 1 . The fun part is that you dont have to use guns against enemies . Use Environment and your creativity to kill them .

quote from metacritic:
Hacking street lights causes every civilian driver in the vicinity plus a few more to press their accelerators through the floorboard and cause a 15 car pileup at the intersection. I don't know what it is about hacking a streetlight, but be prepared when you do it or you might wind up killing yourself.

the gamers who play this have plenty of that creativity. but it seems the devs dont have that much. ;)

go through the reviews on metacritic. *www.metacritic.com/game/pc/watch-dogs/user-reviews

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

quote from metacritic:

the gamers who play this have plenty of that creativity. but it seems the devs dont have that much. ;)

go through the reviews on metacritic. *www.metacritic.com/game/pc/watch-dogs/user-reviews

But using blockers to stop police cars, bursting junction boxes to stop criminals is fun.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

The graphics are not upto standard since this was supposed to release last year, a month after GTA V did. They said they wanted to "iron out" some flaws and make it a seriously good game. What pisses me off is how the E3 gameplay reveal looks ten times better than the final cut.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Kaspersky indicates that the famous jackets website is malicious

Last edited by a moderator:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

His text looks suspiciously erroneous, possibly google translated.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Why on earth would anybody want to wear a coat while playing Watchdogs?? Its hot like hell in India.

thejunglegod

Journeyman

Watch Dogs : my "true next-gen experience": *youtu.be/idA9BEA4Hxs

Some horrifying bugs which are obviously expected. But some of these are really bad.

ankitj1611

Journeyman

Watch Dogs : my "true next-gen experience": *youtu.be/idA9BEA4Hxs

Some horrifying bugs which are obviously expected. But some of these are really bad.

I watched the full video.Is this really a 2014 game?it seems game has been coded by bad coders."the box just breakes by just touching it by car" :-o, "the traffic light pole is just swinging" and in the end what i saw was very very dumb :-D :-D.I dont know how to explain it but these things used to happend in old games around 2004-2005.Pataal me entry :D :D :D Ha ha .But still i am downloading and will try it on my laptop

This was scheduled for release in last year but was postponed for 2014.And now too so much bugs :|

After watching this one can say that GTA is GTA..no one can stand similar to it.Oh Rockstar please port it for PC :(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

My CPU PassMark score is 7.1k, WTF? It's not even around it's usual 8k. Help?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, these tell a whole different story.

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/827/bench/CPU_01.png

*static.techspot.com/articles-info/827/bench/Ultra_02.png

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

OK here is a weird discovery
If I play the game in windowed mode with everything at ultra @1080p I get a constant 60fps. The moment I select full screen boom!! 30fps.
And difference between both mode is the window bar at top.

ratul

█████████████████

OK here is a weird discovery
If I play the game in windowed mode with everything at ultra @1080p I get a constant 60fps. The moment I select full screen boom!! 30fps.
And difference between both mode is the window bar at top.

try borderless, works for me.. :wink:

Top Bottom