WatchDogs

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

*www.dsogaming.com/news/watch_dogs-...more-information-about-pc-specs-requirements/

not running on dual core i5s. People with dual cores who pre ordered it must be so damn pissed.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Uh oh......my CPU only achieves 7k points in Intel Passmark. Haven't seen a CPU intensive game quite like this since forever.

- - - Updated - - -

So I should aim for high. :))

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

*www.dsogaming.com/news/watch_dogs-...more-information-about-pc-specs-requirements/

not running on dual core i5s. People with dual cores who pre ordered it must be so damn pissed.

Never fall for what ubisoft say . They said the same thing for AC3 , AC4 . None of the Ubisoft has taken advantage of quad core CPU yet , but lets see .

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

I think intel and nvidia are funding for this game to force people to buy their expensive hardware

Inceptionist

Journeyman

I've quad core i5 (3550), and its showing less than 7k points.

May have to check... ugh... a copy from Captain Jack Sparrow.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman

So even if I upgrade my RAM, my CPU will be a bottleneck. :-x Screw you Ubisoft. I'm not paying for this S**t.

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

lets wait and see. :)

its pretty much lame to think it in perspective of console, since it is a nvidia game-works exclusive title and highly optimized, just because one of the most graphically realistic and thus recently acclaimed and awaited titles need a beefier CPU/GPU, does not make it a badly optimized game, so far nvidia has worked on some most optimized games till date, example batman AO.

I think intel and nvidia are funding for this game to force people to buy their expensive hardware

The GPU you have will run this game in almost ultra settings at 1080P except some obnoxious amount of AA, how many are GPUs are you buying today from nvidia ?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

its pretty much lame to think it in perspective of console, since it is a nvidia game-works exclusive title and highly optimized, just because one of the most graphically realistic and thus recently acclaimed and awaited titles need a beefier CPU/GPU, does not make it a badly optimized game, so far nvidia has worked on some most optimized games till date, example batman AO.

Assassin's creed black flag and Metro series were so poorly optimized for SLI even though it was backed by Nvidia.
Meanwhile Crysis 3, Hitman Absolution and Bioshock Infinte of AMD Gaming Evolved campaign gave near perfect scaling on SLI.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Assassin's creed black flag and Metro series were so poorly optimized for SLI even though it was backed by Nvidia.
Meanwhile Crysis 3, Hitman Absolution and Bioshock Infinte of AMD Gaming Evolved campaign gave near perfect scaling on SLI.

Should i start with BATTLEFIELD 4 and how "optimized it was" :lol: :rolleyes:

and what is the point? Watch_dogs is a poorly optimized game just because you did not have a great experience running AC blackflag or metro blah blah in a SLI setup?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Should i start with BATTLEFIELD 4 and how "optimized it was" :lol: :rolleyes:

and what is the point? Watch_dogs is a poorly optimized game just because you did not have a great experience running AC blackflag or metro blah blah in a SLI setup?

I never commented on Watch_Dogs. I am just pointing out an irony and saying that Nvidia should get their sht right.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

I never commented on Watch_Dogs. I am just pointing out an irony and saying that Nvidia should get their sht right.

before that you better get your line of putting irrelevant facts fixed, since its a watch_dogs thread, and so speaking of irony, the optimization in bf4 in the light of so called mantle and all were akin to blasphemy showing lack of reverence to their own potential.

upcoming UE4 and some best looking games last year came from them, AMD optimized titles are also top notch, both had hiccups in places, neither made them pull their socks throat high.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

before that you better get your line of putting irrelevant facts fixed, since its a watch_dogs thread, and so speaking of irony, the optimization in bf4 in the light of so called mantle and all were akin to blasphemy showing lack of reverence to their own potential.

upcoming UE4 and some best looking games last year came from them, AMD optimized titles are also top notch, both had hiccups in places, neither made them pull their socks throat high.

but come on AC IV and Metro Last Light were AAA gaames.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

So even if I upgrade my RAM, my CPU will be a bottleneck. :-x Screw you Ubisoft. I'm not paying for this S**t.

As i said , never fall for Ubisoft trick . They haven't released any PC footage yet except that Nvidia advertised trailer . But I'say to upgrade the RAM for future games . DDR3 will only get expensive as day passes . this is the good time to invest in RAM IMO .

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

IGN has listed ultra system requirements as six core Intel or 8 core AMD. And here I thought I was safe for another year on Ultra with my i5.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman

As i said , never fall for Ubisoft trick . They haven't released any PC footage yet except that Nvidia advertised trailer . But I'say to upgrade the RAM for future games . DDR3 will only get expensive as day passes . this is the good time to invest in RAM IMO .
DDR3 will get expensive! Why? Anyway I don't think my GPU will be able to handle the game at ultra and at anything less than that I hope my CPU will do just fine. I'm looking at "very high" @900p.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

DDR3 will get expensive! Why? Anyway I don't think my GPU will be able to handle the game at ultra and at anything less than that I hope my CPU will do just fine. I'm looking at "very high" @900p.

With DDR4 around the corner, prices will increase after launch. But that will be in a year may be.

Top Bottom