WatchDogs

tkin

Back to school!!
re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

Just read on Eurogamers that this game will require a GTX 780 to show its full glory. Now this is outrageous.
Yeah, lame buggy port confirmed, yaay, we have GTA IV all over again, I remember the good old days of GTA IV, its huge video ram requirements, and the bugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember crysis warhead?
It wasn't that huge, well at that time yeah, but now a days it will run fine on a 7870 and still look better than 99% of the newer games. Crysis's textures still remain one of the best stock textures in game(not considering Texture pack for crysis 2).

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Yeah, lame buggy port confirmed, yaay, we have GTA IV all over again, I remember the good old days of GTA IV, its huge video ram requirements, and the bugs.

GTA IV ran very smoothly at high for me, and if I remember right that time I had some XFX 9800GT!

sutta_boy

Broken In

I have 4gb of ram, does that mean it will lag?, Ubisoft is bad at optimizing games for pc, it will not be optimized properly and my RAM will be blamed for it rather than the stupid game developers.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

So how are watchdoge reviews coming out ?

Flash

Lost in speed

*icdn5.digitaltrends.com/image/watch-dogs-multiplayer-hacked-970x0.jpg

With Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs still weeks away from release, there remains a fair amount of confusion regarding the game, including how the multiplayer mode actually works. Early hints seemed to describe an online mode where aggressive players could break into the games of others and harangue the weak — digital Darwinism where only the strong would survive.

Read more: *www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/watch-dogs-creative-director-talks-multiplayer/#ixzz30BGtnD5a

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Yeah MP feels similar to Dark souls series . If only price has been 999 or 1499 , would have preordered it . I remember last year i ordered this game for rs 634 using discount from Gamesinc when every ubisoft game was available to preorder @999 .

sutta_boy

Broken In

This game is gonna eat dirt.

Just watched a video in which the guy who played it for 4-5 hours said, You cannot punch a civilian, You cannot even shoot out of cars.

Anyways, Gonna play it to see the if its really worth it

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Yeah MP feels similar to Dark souls series . If only price has been 999 or 1499 , would have preordered it . I remember last year i ordered this game for rs 634 using discount from Gamesinc when every ubisoft game was available to preorder @999 .

They will call you and tell that the game price have increased, pay the extra price to get the game. There is no pre order price guarantee like Flipkart. Good thing I pre-ordered in FK also. I will get this game at 999. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

^
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

Copypasta from Steam.

Top Bottom