WatchDogs

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

readyboost only frees up ram/stops other non critical processes.

it wont help if the game really needs 8GB of ram.

this is pretty crappy requirement. :(

ithehappy

Human Spambot

So it requires 8 GB RAM, means who are having 8 GB RAMs will be able to just play it, and those who have more than 8 GB will be able to actually play it, or am I wrong?

gameranand

Living to Play

So it requires 8 GB RAM, means who are having 8 GB RAMs will be able to just play it, and those who have more than 8 GB will be able to actually play it, or am I wrong?

6 GB is the minimum requirement and 8 GB is the recommended requirement.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

There is no point upgrading RAM for Watch Dogs IMO , 4 GB ram should be enough . Last year ubisoft said that AC4 will take advantage of quad core but the benchmark proved it wrong . high CPU requirement for watch dogs is Understandable , which we still have to see if they can take advantage of quad core and octa core , but 6 GB RAM minimum feels just like COD ghost trick .

gameranand

Living to Play

I can't really understand what message Ubi want to convey to the gaming community that its game takes a lot of resources to look good. If thats it then they are not going in right direction.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

I will be jumping around with happiness if they release a 4gb patch :) :pray: Maybe someday.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

4 GB is just average nowadays imho, especially for gamers. But more than 8 GB is ridiculous too. They just don't know the balance.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

I can't really understand what message Ubi want to convey to the gaming community that its game takes a lot of resources to look good. If thats it then they are not going in right direction.

You are right,Ubi wants to show that watchdogs is very graphic intensive blah blah

gameranand

Living to Play

Just read on Eurogamers that this game will require a GTX 780 to show its full glory. Now this is outrageous.

Top Bottom