Wat would be the likely cost of this config ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
vinyas said:
proces : C2D E6600
Mobo : ASUS (P5W DH Deluxe)
Gpu: 7600Gs Xfx
Ram : 512 * 2 (DDR - II @ 667) - transcend (i heard We get only Fake Corsair Pieces in India)
Smps: 500 Watts Zebronics
Hdd : 250Gb Seagate Baracuda @ 7200 Rpm
Moniter : 21' Philips Crt
Cabinet : Zebronics Lava
Ups : 800 va Apc

Standard Keyboard & Logitech optical Mouse

Guys pls Let me know on this

As of now we dont have E6600 Readily avaliable here ... may be gt2 wait another couple ... before that would like to Finalise the other Peripherals

cheers

wah bhai wah yeh config ek sapna hai................tuhi mera banna hai............mane na mane yeh config ek sapna hai.

@Blackpearl:I own a Zebronics Antibiotic tower which is Rs.2200(Rs.400 less if u dont buy PSU) + Zebronics Platinum 500 Watt with 12cm LED fan cost me Rs.2000

Mobo : ASUS (P5W DH Deluxe) Rs.14500/- Approx (WILL GIVE CORRECT PRICE NEXT WEEK AS RPTECH GUY IN CALCUTTA SAID ITS BEING LAUNCHED IN CALCUTTA NEXT WEEK)

Gpu: 7600Gs Xfx Rs.9500/- Though I would suggest PALIT 7600 GT which shud be urs for Rs.8300/- "Best Value for money 7600 GT card

Ram : 1024Mb * 2 (DDR - II @ 667) - transcend (i heard We get only Fake Corsair Pieces in India)
*****IMP:Remember that there are only 4 slots and 8Gb max memory so use as much memory as possible on each one of the slots*****

Smps: 500 Watts Zebronics (Platinum)

Hdd : 250Gb Seagate Baracuda @ 7200 Rpm

Moniter : 21' Philips Crt Rs.26500/-(in Calcutta)
Settle for a 19" square LCD for Rs.13800/- or 19" CRT for Rs.8600/-

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
Well this a mail I rec. from Rashi Peripherals in Calcutta where they tell me the price of Asus P5W DH Deluxe mobo is around Rs.15000/-

Guys grab it coz this is the best possible mobo for C2D with wireless and 975 chipset

OP
V

vinyas

In the zone
sabret00the said:
Well this a mail I rec. from Rashi Peripherals in Calcutta where they tell me the price of Asus P5W DH Deluxe mobo is around Rs.15000/-

Guys grab it coz this is the best possible mobo for C2D with wireless and 975 chipset

nice work bro... wat Mobo r u going for ?

sabret00the

Youngling
vinyas said:
@ sabret00the: have u bulit ur config ?

No yaar,I'am still confused!!!as after spending so much money if the new stuffs like quad core and DX 10 cards and X38 mobos are launched then bull crap man,I'am screwed!!!

More or less decided on :
E6300 (Rs.8800/-)

Asus P5W DH Deluxe (Rs.14500/-)

XFX 256mb 7600GT (Rs.10500/-)

1Gb DDR2 533mhz (Rs.4500/-)

Just bought a Samsung Syncmaster 940 BW LCD (Rs.14500/-) and I had a Zeb Antibiotic and Zeb Platinum 500W SMPS

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Your decisions are not correct this time either.

Get a E6400, faster at stock, and I think it can be oced high on average as well. Just costs a little more.

Allendales E6300 and E6400 do better with 965 mobos than with 975 mobos. Get a P5B or P5B E Vanilla

If you want to save money get a Palit 7600GT for 8.5k

That PSU is not great.

Get atleast 2GB RAM.

How did you degrade your budget.

sabret00the

Youngling
akshayt said:

Get a E6400, faster at stock, and I think it can be oced high on average as well. Just costs a little more.

Point taken even I wanna go for the E6400 or E6600 well may be I'll spend a li'll more!!!

Allendales E6300 and E6400 do better with 965 mobos than with 975 mobos. Get a P5B or P5B E Vanilla

That shudnt be a problem...I havent heard of any compatibility issues between C2D E6300 and 975 chipsets...absurd!!! Buddy I repair and troubleshoot computers for a living ha ha

for just 2 grands I dont wanna compromise...read this months digit

That PSU is not great.
lesse

Get atleast 2GB RAM.

I will I will gradually

hey man as I said earlier I dont think its ripe time to spend too much money on a comp now.......

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
vinyas said:
@ akshayt :very strange of u 2 ask me to downgrade ... i guess u need to Do some Research urself E6600 > E6300 anybody will tell u that

also P5W >P5B has more slots ... & can oveclocked well too

as for as Ram ... will add 1 gb more later

i gues u need to brush up ur Info on C2D stuff

@QwertyManiac : is 7600Gt good enough ?

Not always 6300 overclocked easily beat 6600 and the price diff is there. For board I suggest ASUS P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe even if you are not going for SLI or maybe later decide to go for. 7600GT is perfect as for now. when DX10 launches 7 series would be outdated.

OP
V

vinyas

In the zone
akshayt said:

That PSU is not great.

Get atleast 2GB RAM.

ur 100% correct ....

This is Quote from my Friend

the P5WDH and is a mix of good and bad - I'm not referring to features here, because I don't use wifi and the remote I'm talking about performance - it requires a lot of time and patience to really understand this board in order to get the most of out it.

It clearly doesn't overclock well right out of the box - I could only go as high as 3.6ghz before the board started to become unstable (and I didn't increase vMCH because of really high NB temps). After I cleaned the NB/SB and applied AS5, the temps dropped but haven't tried overclocking after that (maybe I will this Sunday). Oh, not to forget that there's been no good BIOS updates for like 2 months for this board and it appears to be getting step-motherly treatment from the ASUS BIOS team

Bottom line, the P5B Deluxe is much more stable and less troublesome to get a decent clock going

better option ... p5b DLX ....

E6600
P5b Deluxe
2gb transcend or Corsair @ 667
7600gs (alrteady there)
21 ' CRT 997MB Samsung
keyboard + mouse
antec tall cabby or zebronics Jamaica
neohe 500W
Apc 1 KV Ups

Last edited:
Status