Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

Which do you like better

• TDF with it's old classic looks

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • digit with it's new, almost capitalist reward system!!!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me as long as I get what I want

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Poll creator is wacky!!!

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

setanjan123

In the zone
Hey guys a little help. I use opera mini to browse tdf. B4 the update i had to manually select tdf members layout which is the full version ie all the pages of a post are accessible. This would nt be there by default so i selectd it by clicking full site at the bottom of the page. After the update when i click full site it says page not found. so im stuck with tdf guests layout whch is the barebones layout with no access to further pages of a post. A little help?t

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Huh? The style selection works when logged in, and not otherwise. Since you're saying "full site" I assume it loads the mobile style first. Clicking on fiul site should take you to the guests style, that's normal behaviour. I guess I don't understand what you're complaining about, so explain step by step maybe...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hey guys a little help. I use opera mini to browse tdf. B4 the update i had to manually select tdf members layout which is the full version ie all the pages of a post are accessible. This would nt be there by default so i selectd it by clicking full site at the bottom of the page. After the update when i click full site it says page not found. so im stuck with tdf guests layout whch is the barebones layout with no access to further pages of a post. A little help?t

Use tapatalk :wink:

setanjan123

In the zone
Re: Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

@Raabo Well thats the problem. When i click full site it says Page not found. B4 the update it used to let me select the layout. I use Opera mini n since i use a j2me phone,cant use tapatalk.

- - - Updated - - -

Even after logging in it used to be tdf guests so i had to manually select tdf members. Now i cant change the layout so cant browse the forum properly. Now did the update remove the members layout?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well luks lyk problem solvd. UC Browser works for tdf. In uc clicking full site changes layout to tdf members. Wonder why it doesnt work in opera mini. Browsing in opera is much smoother.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well luks lyk problem solvd. UC Browser works for tdf. In uc clicking full site changes layout to tdf members. Wonder why it doesnt work in opera mini. Browsing in opera is much smoother.

blah

Broken In
I put them back for now, until we get a better way to have SSO. Old way still available to those wanting to login to site and forum. Tapatalk seems to be a stupid problem on their behalf. We have everything working fine on our end.

This is Raaabo btw

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
It was working wierdly a acouple of weeks ago, now its good again.

but today I see an video ad like those on !!! I hate it when they turn on audio without asking.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Posting from tapatalk. This is the 3rd device I'm using working flawlessly.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/02/y2aruqe6.jpg

Everytime I get this error message!

I have to delete forum and again search add and rejoin!
Please help!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I too get this message, but it doesn't stop login to forum on my Android.
I don't think you need to delete forum and add again each time you get this message!

Top Bottom