Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

Which do you like better

• TDF with it's old classic looks

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • digit with it's new, almost capitalist reward system!!!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me as long as I get what I want

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Poll creator is wacky!!!

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

blah

Broken In
Weird... BTW people can change email and passwords now, and login from forum directly... so it's very much like before...

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Eww wash your mouth out with soap!!! ;-)

Actually Nexus 7. Don't have my iPad with me, so can't test iOS.

I get that Package file version error too , once or twice, but it isn't that annoying. And generally goes away after 1 or 2 attemps to enter the forum through Tapatalk. I'm on the Moto G BTW

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
Actually Nexus 7. Don't have my iPad with me, so can't test iOS.

Okay. I am on iOS and the package file problem is a very persistent one and is very annoying. Doesn't ever let me browse or join the forum. All access is denied and package file version errors. If it's not a problem from your side then maybe you could report to tapatalk people?

- - - Updated - - -

I too get this message, but it doesn't stop login to forum on my Android.
I don't think you need to delete forum and add again each time you get this message!

In Android, maybe. In iOS, no good. Not even searching again and adding helps. Always the same error. When I try to join anyways it says Access is Denied. :hissyfit:

-----Manual Update------

Just tried to clear cache and add again. Can confirm working perfectly again (on my iPod Touch 5th Gen 64GB on iOS 7.1.1) for the time being. As many people have said that the result might be temporary, I'll keep checking and report it here.

*i.imgur.com/gbQ5qtU.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom