Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

Which do you like better

• TDF with it's old classic looks

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • digit with it's new, almost capitalist reward system!!!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me as long as I get what I want

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Poll creator is wacky!!!

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

quagmire

Allllright !
The login id, password entry boxes are missing..

Is this happening to everyone or just me:

*i.imgur.com/cF4xm0d.jpg

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Was TDF better than the plain vanilla "digit"???

it still shows 'register with disquss'

ya. just noticed it. points are added onto accounts though.

- - - Updated - - -

how to sign out from forum? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The login id, password entry boxes are missing..

Is this happening to everyone or just me:

*i.imgur.com/cF4xm0d.jpg[/IMG]

it is for everyone.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION],the forum connect link you posted gives me page not found-500 error on login with my forum id but i still get the logout button in top right corner.also how are we supposed to see our points on dashboard as the dashboard icon(trophy icon) on that forum connect link only shows latest users awarded points.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
[MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION],the forum connect link you posted gives me page not found-500 error on login with my forum id but i still get the logout button in top right corner.also how are we supposed to see our points on dashboard as the dashboard icon(trophy icon) on that forum connect link only shows latest users awarded points.

have you logged in as shown in post 9(by clicking on 4th icon)?

in order to know the points, you can visit here Digit Rewards Points

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am not getting that 4th icon but i can login through that forum connect link so using that.i visited the gamification link as suggested by you & there on clicking dashboard showed me the earned points which is 5 btw :) frankly speaking i find it easier to configure a router behind another router with port forwarding than to understand all this social networking/linking/earning points kind of thing.:)

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
i am not getting that 4th icon but i can login through that forum connect link so using that.i visited the gamification link as suggested by you & there on clicking dashboard showed me the earned points which is 5 btw :) frankly speaking i find it easier to configure a router behind another router with port forwarding than to understand all this social networking/linking/earning points kind of thing.:)

+1000 to your last line!!! :)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

when you join you will get 5 points :)
there are two forumns now ;) one digit.in/forum and other digit.in/ask-digit :lol:
make 221 points and earn a magazine.. i think i am gonna leave digit forum in order to get active on digit main website :D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION],says the one with the top score in rankings :) from my point of view you have what i call great online social networking skills.
[MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION],i will only post here points or no points.:)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
[MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION],says the one with the top score in rankings :) from my point of view you have what i call great online social networking skills.
[MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION],i will only post here points or no points.:)

my point was actually a sarcasm intended :). the mixing up of main site and forum was not required.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
my point was based on my preference.i only post in traditional forums so whatever benefits digit main site provides(now or in future) i will still post here only.:)

snap

Lurker
they should restore the forum as it was before

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Last edited:

rish1

Cyborg Agent
whats the criteria for reward points.. ? if its based on the actual Quality of posts on the forum .. well then i am disappointed.. :(

+ they took away all the likes as well :(

that used to encourage us.. looks like no fun in posting now..

looks like time to get back to silent guest mode :-?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
never cared about "likes" & the posts here have no role in reward points.for that you have to post at digit main site question/answer section i think.

Top Bottom