WAP downloading problems!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
I recently uploaded a ".jar" file(1.2MB) to a wap site = *www.david-pye.com/freewap/index.php

after the upload was complete i used my FONE'S wap browser to download that file.....now my fone gives "too large file to download" error....now what should i do to get tht file in my fone thru WAP...m using SAMSUNG X 700.....is it possible to split the file and upload it????

any suggestions will be helpful!!

Pathik

Google Bot
ye itrs possible to split the file but then u wont be abl to download it in ur fone n install it... if u want to create two small installers of that file then u need a java sdk..

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

hey pathinks, please elaborate on this 'java sdk'...i have no idea of what it is.....maybe also the steps of how to do it!!
thanks!!

Pathik

Google Bot
the name is pathik...
btw the java sdk thing ll be too complicated... if u r ready to do it then get a java "standard development kit" and u can split the app into 2 jars... but its too much of hassle..

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

is there any other easy alternative...i mean not splitting the file..but by preventing the "too large file to download" error in my mobile instead.....there must be some way i think....
Thanks PATHIKS.....anyway what does Pathiks mean??

Pathik

Google Bot
download it wit some other fone nd transfer it to ur fone.. Btw my name is Pathik Shah.. Hence pathiks.. :D

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i wonder what u r saying....will just simple transfer help???...
i have transferred it Thru data cable but my fone says that the file is invalid file type..

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i am using Samsung X700....and i have successfully downloaded the proggy at SE w550i thru data cable...i want to download it at samsung x700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom