Want to give old DIGIT CHIP mags for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

basakarunava

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I have a huge collection of old CHIP DIGIT mags all in very good condition. If interested, please contact me ASAP. I would like to give them free to any genuine DIGIT lover.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
basakarunava said:
Hi,
I have a huge collection of old CHIP DIGIT mags all in very good condition. If interested, please contact me ASAP. I would like to give them free to any genuine DIGIT lover.

R u giving it with the discs?

gmanog

Journeyman
Hey rajiv why do you want these books again? Please leave it to someone who is really interested in reading it. Already you have bought from this forum these books and sold it for a profit know. ;) ;)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452857#post452857

premsharma

In the zone
basakarunava said:
Hi,

Please give me Digit for the months of Oct, Nov & Dec 2006. Only Magzines are required. I will pay you courier charges and as well as return you a DVD game as surprise gift, if you are gamer.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
gmanog said:
Hey rajiv why do you want these books again? Please leave it to someone who is really interested in reading it. Already you have bought from this forum these books and sold it for a profit know. ;) ;)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452857#post452857

I dint get a profit. I just sold it at a higher price but added stuff more than 1000 bucks with it + shipping, packing and so on....

gmanog

Journeyman
rajivnedungadi said:
I dint get a profit. I just sold it at a higher price but added stuff more than 1000 bucks with it + shipping, packing and so on....
can you tell, why you want to get the books again for free, which you have sold just some time back?

All I am telling is, Please leave it to someone who is really interested to read and use it.

OP
B

basakarunava

paradise_guy said:
Hey man, i would lov if u can give me digit fast track frm Dec-Mar... I wud be dlited...
As I said before I will be giving DIGIT & CHIP mags only. Sorry I will not be able to give the FAST TRACKs now.

Last edited:

somya gupta

Need fast track previous issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need fast track previous issue only.They are-
(1)Feburary 2006 {windowsXP}
(2)March 2006 {troubleshooting your PC}
I have requested all the members of this forum. IF any one is intrested to give the above two issues to me. They have to replie me as early as possible.Also mention the cost and postal charges for above books.
Thanking you

FROM

somya gupta
Address- 32,kibe ka bada,Shri ram krishan sadan,
Dhabha Road
UJJAIN(M.P.)
Phone no.09893776796

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
somya gupta said:

somya gupta
Address********************
UJJAIN(M.P.)
Phone no.********

Whatz going on here! Displaying "Full Address" and "Mobile Number" publicly? It's not safe. You could PM him rather.

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Guys no need to request @basakarunava.He is no more regular at the forum..neither he is interested in giving those mazs.So,I will request Mod to close this thread,giving a warning to @basakarunava

gmanog said:
can you tell, why you want to get the books again for free, which you have sold just some time back?

All I am telling is, Please leave it to someone who is really interested to read and use it.

People, dont make rai ka pahaad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom