want some virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenaguru

Broken In
Hi all, I want to test the work path and mechanism of few deadly virus on my brother's new PC. This is only for test purpose. Actually I am very much secured now on my own machine.
Can any body give some information or some link to download where I can intentionally make the pc affected?

It may seem strange or funny to you but I want it seriously.
Thanks. Any help is highly appreciated.
jenaguru.

vish1988

who cares...
here is one it is not actual virus but trojan simulator

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=556337#post556337

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
the particle.net was a site that had a bunch of viruses as a zip file. Don't have time right now, but why don't you look there. I am not sure if you can 'infect with it though' those are pretty old viruses. And by the way mods, that is strictly an educational site.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
jenaguru said:
I want some real deadly virus and I want to test it in a AV, AS, Firewall free environment. thanks
LOL....i will give u one deadly virus which infected my friends computer, opening the folder it contains is enough for this virus to execute,usual formatting won't remove this virus unless u r formatting the whole hardisk.,this virus is not detected by any of the antivirus out there except one.....That too after reporting to them

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
^^ LOL. Your siggy is real thought provoking.
By the way, what virus is that? has a name yet?

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^This is the virus that i reported to kav lab in 12th
*www.viruslist.com/en/viruses/encyclopedia?virusid=164147
i got the reply within 4-5hrs saying that an update has been released , No reply still frm avast,microsoft..etc
My friend is using AVS(kaspersky) and he was able to remove the virus after the update...final no more than 20000. Avira lab replied after some days saying that the sample i gave is clean....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom