Want IEMs within 1.5k

Guys, I'm looking for budget iem's within 1.5k, first preference would be good bass , had twinwoofers in mind.. How are they? Also I want to buy online since locally most brands aren't available here.

5fusion

Journeyman
your best bet would be between Soundmagic e10 and Vsonic gr99. both are very good on bass for the price and warm sounding. If you need slightly more spacious sound get E10.
SoundMagic E10 In Ear Headphone Price in India | SoundMagic Headphone Reviews Online - Infibeam.com
Theitdepot - SoundMagic E10 In-Ear-Headphone (Red-Black)
VSonic GR99

Scavenger

Broken In
Here is one for you:
SoundMAGIC E10 IEM Earphones (Silver-Black) - Earphones - Headphones & Amps
Use coupon for 5% off
fb2012fiver

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I have the E10 and I can confirm they are really good IEMs. I have tried the CX300 IIs that are much costlier, and the E10s make them sound disorganised and boomy.

I'd suggest staying away from the twinwoofers as I have heard bad things about their service and reliability.

audiophilic

Journeyman
My advice is don't listen to people in this forum. You better buy offline from a store by first listening to demos. Many online forums will not help you get a proper answer, because many individuals can be highly biased and due to lack of information, they can talk rubbish. So be your judge, go out there and buy. :D

I can highly warn you that don't take advice from someone who says "I heard this.." and "I heard that..." All that is BS. The only truth you can find is when you walk on the stores and take advice...

red dragon

Master troll
Save up little more and buy the homegrown iem from Pristinenote.
Do not even think of TW,they are rubbish.

Top Bottom