Want a new gaming mouse

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Want a gaming mouse price range would be in btw 1 to 2k. Please suggest a good mouse to me guys.
:!:
-------------------------------------------------

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you can spend 2.2K, get Cooler Master Spawn with Free mouse pad @ 2.2K in SMC.

If you want something cheaper then get Razer Abyssus Mirror @ 1.7K.

Far chepaer: then Logitech MX518 @ 1.2 to 1.4K

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Take CM Storm Spawn only if you play with the claw grip. The mousepad's useless too. Better get one of other the mice suggested by cilus and ishu.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Guys can u tell me r these were laser mouse . And what is the difference btw laser & optical mouse . And what is dpi i am confused
about these topics can anybody give me a nice suggestion. And dk
why ur not in the favor of cm storm spawn i read the review of this mouse i found that this is best for a gamer.:???:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Laser mice are a lot more accurate and therefore better for gaming than optical mice. DPI stands for dots per inch, basically the travel of the mouse pointer per inch the mouse travels(more dpi=faster mousepointer). CM storm spawn is a good mouse if you use the claw grip, otherwise people who hold the whole mouse are likely to find it small. If you play with the claw grip then go for it.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Thanks dk for the useful information about my confused topics
tell me one more thing r these mouse r available wirefree or not .

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Benchmarks
*www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2007/51480-mousescore07.png
More is better.

*wikis.jp/interfacedevice/index.php?plugin=ref&page=MaximumSpeed_en&src=I2.gif
Longer and straighter the line the better.

Lasers can track on more surfaces (opticals fail miserably on glass), but lasers are buggy and have accelaration issues on some pads.

I find opticals to be better.

Continuing on Cybertonic's explanation on DPI, more DPI doesn't necessarily mean faster.

Last edited:

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Blindly go with MX-518 Its a good budget gaming mouse. If you are a hardcore gamer then choose razor series

D

Deleted member 118788

Razer DeathAdder @ 1499 on erodov forum. Check it out.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
:) thanks guys for all this information. i am very applise with ur suggestions especially from dk ,cilius & ishu great going guys .
if u guys have an other info about my query please inform me . ur new
forum member
dark knight :lol:

hi guys,
i want one favor with u guys can u help me out . i read the reaview of Ur given mouses i don't understand one thing what is ips. please guide me
guys.:?:

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
IMO any gaming mouse is good. Just get one.

Currently using a Razer Imperator which is vastly superior to the death adder (and similar) mice on paper. But in real life I have noticed the settings I use are found in all gaming mice.

My suggestion MX518 or DeathAdder.

Top Bottom