Want a new gaming mouse

D

Deleted member 118788

Imperator is laser mouse & DeathAdder & MX518 are optical mouse. Laser Mouse Tracks Better On Hard Surface Mats Like Iron Clad, Scarab & Optical Mouse Tracks Better On Cloth Mouse Pads Like Goliathus, QCK+. I Prefer Optical Mouse & Cloth Surface For Gaming.

Sarath, You Have Choose Wrong Mouse & Mat Combination. Over 3500 DPI Nothing Benefits.

Also, If You Have Digit December 2010 Special Edition Zero1 Awards Book They Have Tasted Lots of Mouse With Various Mousepads You Can Refer That.:)

Sarath

iDota
^^^Damn that sucks :-(

I have no use for 5800dpi. Its fixed at 2000dpi. I got it more for its looks. I will let the mouse pad be. Cant spend more on the PC. Thanks for the info though.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Guys recently i purchase this mouse E-Blue Cobra 5 D Gaming Mouse (EMS 108) (Black) :cool:.After a lot of research on net i choose this one because its well placed in my budget range plus it got looks also , and one of the reason to choose this one because it is built by the new company so i just want to check this one .

The product description is given in the below link just check it guys :razz:.
Cobra .

Last edited:
OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
cost is Rs 849 only & warranty is 1 year.just check the link.
Buy E-Blue Cobra 5 D Gaming Mouse (EMS 108) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
If you have small hands like mine you can try :
Logitech G300 *www.flipkart.com/logitech-g300-gaming-mouse/p/itmd6aqth5cd9mpq?pid=ACCD6AQS2ZBJMZBB&_l=eMkFvRRNzht07TRKwH82mg--&_r=95LAx2d2bWZRIcasHeg6GA--&ref=510a6640-6fab-48b9-b8e6-6b0aeb324465
or there is also
Logitech G400
Flipkart.com: Logitech G400 Optical Mouse: Mouse

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Rajat i know very well about these Logitech 300 & 400 gaming mouses but for my gear the mouse which i purchased it is a perfect candidate,Because it suits my requirements plus the big one it matches my gear color black & blue :cool: .

Last edited:
OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
First of all i didn't take this mouse for mouse pointing or cursoring , I take this for gaming only in BTW can u tell me which mouse r u currently using its USB mouse or old backside ball mouse which is known to be very heavy ps2 mouse.

harshatiyya

Broken In
@abhidev DAdder has better looks and larger size than kinzu. but the functionality is pretty much identical. and costs LESS compared to DAdder.

P.S. i am using it. its damn goood. u can check the reviews. :)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
I feel the opposite. Kinzu is much more comfy and looks simpler. But DA def has the better sensor. Kinzu jitters and has bad acceleration.

Many folks on international forum use the DA sensor inside a Kinzu's body. KinzuAdder.

Top Bottom