Want a gaming rig for 25k

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, I'll tell you one thing.

You are discussing every "little" thing with your parents - things which they don't understand and don't have any idea about. "abh intel i5" "abh amd phenom ii" "abh ye" "abh wo"...

Let this thread end...and finally when you make up your mind...then discuss with your parents.

No need to have a talk after every post.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Already Got this- from local store(Hes assembling it)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 7
M5A88-M @ 5.2k
Ram: G-skill Ripjaw/kingston HyperX Blue 1600 MHz CL9 4GB X 1 DDR3 @ 1.5K
Corsair GS600 600W 80+ PSU @ 4K
Some Cabinet-For 1.9
Total-rs.20500

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@serpent16, congrats. priced nicely. but you could have saved a few thousands by going for normal ram & 955 or maybe 960T which can be unlocked to 6core.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Will get the Pc in 1/2 days the shop will assemble it and give me.
Thanks guys.
Thanks a lot Sam,Cilus,ICo for the configs

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ do check carefully. the shopkeeper may play some trick and replace the PSU or maybe the GPU. also remember Phenom II X4 uses a HSF with heatpipes.

echo9

Broken In
@serpent16 hey, can u do post about its performance.

@others I don't know why but my thread was not posted in this forum. I guess the moderator din't liked it much :( (reason: similar topics?hey but my request is a bit different); so i'll be posting here:

All i need guys is a rig with bare min. config.(no speakers/UPS etc.) @ max of 20k.
Doesn't need a rig to play at ultra settings; but just a one which has the capability to run Battlefield 3 and the likes at medium/high.

Would like to go for AMD. at this budget is it good to with AMD fusion based systems?

As posted by serpent16:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 7
M5A88-M @ 5.2k
Ram: G-skill Ripjaw/kingston HyperX Blue 1600 MHz CL9 4GB X 1 DDR3 @ 1.5K
Corsair GS600 600W 80+ PSU @ 4K
Some Cabinet-For 1.9
Total-rs.20500
This config looks good BUT is without a monitor. The config is actully much more than I require so I was hoping if somebody could include a monitor for me with a similar config (AMD preferred as its cheap?:-D).

Thanks fellas

UPDATE: oh now finally my thread is appearing in the forums BUT please do suggest me about my laptop's RAM upgradation.
I feel that gaming on an inspiron mabe a bit dangerous considering the heat being generated :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom