wana buy 4gb pendrive, plz suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkar

Journeyman
The cheapest 4 gb pen drives are available for 450-500. But I won't suggest you to go for them. Go for Sandisk Cruzer Contour or Corsair Voyager series. I will recommend Corsair more. I am using it for the past few months and it has really fast performance.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Sandisk is what I'd suggest. Or your could go for the Transcend Jetflash series. Both offer good performance.

slugger

Banned
if you want low cost u cud also go for iball

been using a 2GB for 3-4 years now, no issues

good data transfer speed

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Are you going to use it casually or store 'critical' information on it?

If you will be storing critical data on it, I suggest you buy one with advanced protection such as fingerprint protection! I have one fingerprint protected pendrive from Adata. Ofcourse it costly, Rs. 650/- for 1 GB, but its worth for the peace of mind it gives me when I am traveling in crowded trains and buses. Earlier, I used to check every 5 mins if the drive is there in my pocket or not! Besides, its a cool thing to impress your friends ;)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
no-one considering Corsair here ?? Corsair Flash Voyager for 800-900bucks I think.

(Not the GT version........that costs a fortune :D).

red_devil

Back!
if all you are looking for is a drive for normal use such as transferring movies from pc to pc :D i guess you can go for a transcend jetflash one...

but dont go for kingston...i found it slower than transcend !!

dunno much about scandisk ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom