Wall Paint Colour ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
This may sound a bit wierd :-?
We are planning a renovation of our house (painting etc) and i have decided to dedicate a wall in my living room for a Big LCD TV, and some other entertainment stuff (like PS3 etc). Although i have not bought any of those yet :D

So i wanted to ask which colour should i get this wall painted with to go along with a sleek 42+" LCD TV ? I know many of you may be done such stuff at your homes. Please suggest.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Colours gonig well depend upon the eye and brain in question. I prefer a dark shining blue or chrome or black wall. Better still mix blue and chrome. My TV goes with any damn colour, its my PC speakers that defy all wall colours. BTW, this one is definitely a wacky topic for discussion!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
If u need one hell of gaming / geek room means . Go ahead with the dark colors that u ll be good with the 42"inch LCD and other computer stuffs."provide with dark and sharp colors that will look eye candy .

Also use some razor graphics will the paint " or may be after u paint with the dark colors .u have a geek party in room .

Bandu

Journeyman
Some things that you might want to take care of:

°The wall opposite to the TV should preferably be dark and non-reflective surface.
°Since you are renovating anyways, you might want to install some pipes running inside the walls for better cable management from your set top box / HTPC to your TV and then to your surround sound systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom