walkman phone or ipod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanthsd

Broken In
Hello;

I currently own a k300i. I have a option to exchange this phone for w610i or keep this and get a ipod nano 4GB. Im confused between the two. Basically what i want is a music device.

I would really like the walkman but the problem is it only come with 512MB and I wont be buying any addition mem as M2 is really costly. So what the best option for me? Buy a 610 and be satisfied with the 512MB or get a nano?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Get W 950. It has 4Gb flash memory and costs bout 14k. But it has no cam. Sound quality is da best of all walkman phones.

OP
P

prasanthsd

Broken In
woah I never knew w950i had no cam. Anyway its just outside my budget. If im getting a phone it has to be a w810 or w610. Becuase w610i is the newer phone Im thinking about getting it.

edit: indiagsm says w950 is 28k

OP
P

prasanthsd

Broken In
I have decided that if its a walkman phone then its probably w610i. I think I can live with the keypad. The question is should i go for the phone or the ipod?

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
if you have made up your mind to go with w610 no suggestions can help.
forget the Ipod

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
If you are diehard music fan then look for I-pod or Creative Zen.
Otherwise Walkman phone.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
go for the fone .... bundled headfones with the higher end SEs are better than the bundled ipod headfones besides that u will need to handle 2 gadgets receiving and making a call also becomes difficult remove headfone put fone to ear rather if u hav fone then those headfones make it much more easier :)

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
forget the ipod and go for W610i If not then get W580i
the walkman headphones rreallyare better than ipod headphones.

but if u insist then get the ipod touch

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
With your budget, iPod nano with video is the best. You cannot experience the same video playing capabilities on a W610 or a W810. If you just want music and no video, it is better to go for the phone than the iPod. Choose based on your need.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
wait for few days..let SE w60i come to India.
great phone , 3.2 MP camera , 8GB phone memory, touch screen and many more.

OP
P

prasanthsd

Broken In
I have now read reviews of 580i now. It doesnt have any extra features. besides the w610i has 80MB internal memory. Its costlier than 610i and dosent have autofocus and flash.

If I buy a ipod nano and a good earphone for about 1k, then will it sound better than a walkman phone?

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Of course no doubt about that!
iPod is a device made for audio playback and has better hardware capabilities than mobile phone which is a convergent device...

drdsak

Broken In
max_demon said:
iPod touch is awsome

EDIT : w950 is 12k as my dealer say

it is good

where is the shop located
is it in chennai

pls tell me where i can find such deals in chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom