W3schools.com Offline Version-||HelpFul Guide To Web Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
This is an offline version of the Complete web site-->*www.w3schools.com
This is a useful site for web developers
I have downloaded the Entire website using SURFOFFLINE
The content is then compressed using WINRAR.Unrar the file and start browsing it from:w3schools\w3schools\www.w3schools.com\index.htm

:arrow: Uncompressed size: 88.7MB

:arrow: Compressed size: 15.5MB

This will Be helpful to people who would like to get some online help in a offline way;)...So Here is the Download Link...I have Uploaded the File using my RS -Premium account,which makes it impossible for the File to be deleted (just in case) :D

*rapidshare.com/files/21292289/w3schools.rar

T

titun

Thank you very much!!

Downloading now. I can decompress it by tar -xvf in Fedora Core 5 na ??

Any good HTML n CSS Editor you know like Dreamweaver for FC5 ??

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
titun said:
Thank you very much!!

Downloading now. I can decompress it by tar -xvf in Fedora Core 5 na ??
You need to use unrar, this isn't a tar file or did I miss something? Also, on linux you can use curl or wget to download the site.
titun said:
Any good HTML n CSS Editor you know like Dreamweaver for FC5 ??
There's quanta for one.

T

titun

Oh.. I thought every archieved file in linux can be extracted using the same tar command.

Understood now. :)

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Hey howcome didnt rapidshare tell me to wait for some time before the download began? Is it because you are a paid member?
Anyways, thanks!!!

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
╬Switch╬ said:
Hey howcome didnt rapidshare tell me to wait for some time before the download began? Is it because you are a paid member?
Anyways, thanks!!!
Yes ,Buddy :D

navjotjsingh said:
There are lot of pages missing. It is not complete. Need a better rip for the site.
Which pages did u mean?Is it the online HTML softie and others?:confused:

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
╬Switch╬ said:
Anyways, thanks!!!

Its due to Easter. Rapidshare has removed timer for Easter holidays. Read news at *rapidshare.com/en/news.html

If it was due to because the file sharer has premium accounts then you would have got no timer for all files because mostly pirated files are shared by premium members to earn more points. :p

And rakesh...please check it, some pages are missing in the archive. All the example pages in tutorials of HTML, CSS, XHTML and TCP/IP are missing.

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
navjotjsingh said:
Its due to Easter. Rapidshare has removed timer for Easter holidays. Read news at *rapidshare.com/en/news.html

Yup,Knew tht news:)

navjotjsingh said:
If it was due to because the file sharer has premium accounts then you would have got no timer for all files because mostly pirated files are shared by premium members to earn more points. :p
U can chk the download of my file on Non-Easter days also:D

navjotjsingh said:
And rakesh...please check it, some pages are missing in the archive. All the example pages in tutorials of HTML, CSS, XHTML and TCP/IP are missing.

Ok,Will Try for A Better Rip with some other softie;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom