Vote for the most useful tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkiguy_me

Broken In
edit: fatbeing
You're not supposed to PASTE the best tutorial - just a link is more than enough

Last edited by a moderator:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I will say everything related to security and

List of files to be hacked using resource hacker
Resource Hacker Tutorial
Fedora Core5

Tutorials related to getting started with linux

Aditya

paul_007

Padawan
vishal gupta's TUTORIAL: All About Resource Hacker! A Brief Tutorial

it is da best tut according to me, very creative,innovative person....... , even his signature is soo creative :)

enigmatic.manas

Broken In
swatkat,who are u man.u are a pro as far as computers are concerned.your tutorial regarding computer security is the best among all.why?
because if u are using internet through your computer(which everybody does) you have to make sure that your computer is secure against all the viruses and worms(etc.) present on net.

also i liked those tutorials which helped in increasing my computers efficiency.

i request to admins and mods of this forum to:
a)merge all the tutorials(threads) of photoshop into one.
b)merge all the tutorials(threads) of flash into one.
c)merge all the tutorials(threads) of computer security into one.(inlcude old threads also like of swatkat`s tutorial on computer security).

why i am saying this is because many tutorials which talk about different aspects of one topic are scattered everywhere.this makes the browsing experience very boring.so i think placing them under one heading will help people like us.

are mods/admins listening????????

crazy_sumi

Broken In
I think that Vishal Gupta's tutorial on REsource hacker deserves attention as well as to be stickied. The tutorial is really helpful and comprehensive.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Vishal Gupta's tuts and Goobi's tuts are AWESOME!!!!! paragkalra's tuts are really really cool when it comes to opensource stuff. I wrote one myself. Dunno if it will become a sticky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom