Status
Not open for further replies.

DizitalNovice

I don't want IT
well, i accept we vegetarians are murderers and i am going to switch to non vegetaniarism. i wud like to thank krazzy, and all others.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
well, i accept we vegetarians are murderers and i am going to switch to non vegetaniarism. i wud like to thank krazzy, and all others.

Wow,never expected u to change ur mind so quickly.About the virgin mobile

@Roadripper,I also liked the new vodafone ad song better than the previous ones.Heard that the hutch ad was the highest paid ad(to the adverting company ogilvi) at that time.Well worth the money dont u say.But, now u dont get much attractive recharge packs etc as b4(when it was hutch).Which ad are u talking abt? Did u mean the whole series of virgin mobile ads or ne particular one?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sorry to say but eating some animal is justified till u get the same in the face.

I was once a non-veggie but now a veggie for past 6 years (though not vegan). Sure the meat tastes better than the green fiber, but most of the tempting things are bad.

Roadripper

Journeyman
@Roadripper,I also liked the new vodafone ad song better than the previous ones.But, now u dont get much attractive recharge packs etc as b4(when it was hutch).Which ad are u talking abt? Did u mean the whole series of virgin mobile ads or ne particular one?

FOr me vodafone is the best i was using airtel b4 ... i hav call rates of 10 p/min ...:D newazy back to topic...tht gal wala man ... she ll takin on the phone wit her parents ... she says she hates guys and parents think she is a lesbo and they say u need to go for trips tensing ad... the trip is on .. do u get it ....:confused::(

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Sometimes, yes. There are times when your sibling don't want to listen to what you say and your lovely talk or peaceful talk has no effect. If you know that they can do what they have to and that they are feeling careless or lazy to do that, you have to give them little warning and if they don't care that one too, only thing left is to give a little bang.

And yes, 9 out of 10 schools in India use the stick or scale to bend those lazy students reluctant to study.

I am not saying that they should be beated till they faint. A slap, a bang on the back which only hurts them a little and make them do what they have to is necessary sometimes.

Do you even know what a sibling is?;):D:eek:

legolas

Padawan
Offtopic:Just a point: Being a Non-Veggie doesnt mean we like killing animals. Its just food habit. and even I think vegetarians are murderers on same analogy..u must know that even Plants, whom u kill brutally to satisfy ur hunger are living creatures, if u ever studied biology...lol...

Ok first off, plants don't have pain receptors. I guess you left that part while studying biology or may be they don't teach this part in schools, so "killing brutall" is just an over rating to justify your actions by some means.

And my concern regarding eating meat is not that "you kill animals and I don't". Of course, lots of animals are being killed everyday in research labs and as part of cosmetic testing and for their skin and even for the pleasure of hunting. It is just that, to grow a whole cattle farm (starting from the physical space you invest by getting a land, feeding the cow, sanitation blah blah blah has been researched to be too much of input to attain a very very less profit for such investment and in the process we lose many raw materials and food and what not). This in addition to the always argumentative topic of "Global warming" is what is my concern. I am vegetarian by choice (even though my religion demands it, I do not eat meat not coz of that).
Just read this if you find time. I also provided a link with regard to Global warming in my earlier post, if you are interested. My 2 cents! :)

Hrithan2020

In the zone
FOr me vodafone is the best i was using airtel b4 ... i hav call rates of 10 p/min ...:D newazy back to topic...tht gal wala man ... she ll takin on the phone wit her parents ... she says she hates guys and parents think she is a lesbo and they say u need to go for trips tensing ad... the trip is on .. do u get it ....:confused::(

Yeah that was really nice.I like it the best amonst the virgin mobile ads.
About the call rate of 10 p/min,u got a really good offer.Is it available i kerala,validity?

Roadripper

Journeyman
Yeah that was really nice.I like it the best amonst the virgin mobile ads.
About the call rate of 10 p/min,u got a really good offer.Is it available i kerala,validity?

yeah man ... really liked the ad ....i don think so man.. it was a special sim named manipal sim ... k by tht sim they see by whch tower and al .. so if i am in tht tower just 10p/min els 40p/min ... not more than tht.. and std calls 99p/min .. cool na ...:cool:;)

Hrithan2020

In the zone
yeah man ... really liked the ad ....i don think so man.. it was a special sim named manipal sim ... k by tht sim they see by whch tower and al .. so if i am in tht tower just 10p/min els 40p/min ... not more than tht.. and std calls 99p/min .. cool na ...:cool:;)

Wow,really cool.Sure do wish that i had got such a sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom