Virus ka baap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Recently my computer was infected with one of the most deadliest viruses. Actually it was a trojan. This virus disabled almost everything on my comp. It disabled the task manager, regedit, the anti-virus, lan, cd-rom, usb. The only thing working was the web browser and the internet connection. It didn't allow me to install any kind of antivirus nor did it allow me to go to any of their home pages. I tried all kinds of tools to remove this virus but to no avail. When I ran these tools they gave a message saying the virus/ viruses (some variant of win32agent) was successfully removed but after a while it again appeared. Hence the only option for me was to format the pc, which I did but I was afraid if it hadn't disabled that as well. Does anyone know what this virus is called or maybe it's a new kind of virus? I tried searching on google but didn't find anything.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^Use uBuntu LIVE DVD if u have, and recover your data. Then format.

Bad luck if u don't. Try any other live CD/DVD if u have.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
the best thing to do is put in a partition magic bootable disc.
disable every partition except c:
pop in a windows disc and format c: and do a fresh install [u wont see any other partitions].
install all drivers and a guud AV suite and update it. [KAS, NOD32 or bitdefender are good].
then pop in the partiotn magic disc and reboot, and enable those partitions again,and boot into windows
dun open any other partitions, and do a full scan and leave system for some hours and make sure u clear all virus.

thsi works 100% times, and i do the same for me and helps me afrens the same way, no matter what kinda virus it is.

using Live CD is gud, but cant find virus which got embeded into existing exe files of software backups. Only an AV suits can do it.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Recently my computer was infected with one of the most deadliest viruses. Actually it was a trojan. This virus disabled almost everything on my comp. It disabled the task manager, regedit, the anti-virus, lan, cd-rom, usb. The only thing working was the web browser and the internet connection. It didn't allow me to install any kind of antivirus nor did it allow me to go to any of their home pages. I tried all kinds of tools to remove this virus but to no avail. When I ran these tools they gave a message saying the virus/ viruses (some variant of win32agent) was successfully removed but after a while it again appeared. Hence the only option for me was to format the pc, which I did but I was afraid if it hadn't disabled that as well. Does anyone know what this virus is called or maybe it's a new kind of virus? I tried searching on google but didn't find anything.
Just two days I got over a virus dilemma. My Avast license had expired and I didnt notice it (I don't use Win except for some games) . Unfortunately my cousin sister inserted a USB stick from college which seems to had been infected. By the evening I noticed that every exe I opened wasn't running lol. Checked task manager. regedit, msconfig and pretty much everything wasn't wrking right. Although the virus I believe was a trojan by the name Win32.Agent-QNK. Trojan . Well poop just went and reinstalled everything. That should teach em to keep the anti virus always active and updated :).

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I havnt even installed ny AV in my laptop and usually around 5~6 infected thumbdrives are pluged into it daily. U can keep em away if u are bit careful.
Always choose show hidden files and do not hide protected s/m files.
after connecting a mass storage device always open it from drop down list at address bar [even right click open/explore can cause infection]. U can see all those virus files and delete them right away. [ autorun.inf, *.bat, small *.exe, *.cmd etc]
this wont help in case of already infected exe files. Just dun execute them by urself.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
pop in a windows disc and format c: and do a fresh install [u wont see any other partitions].
install all drivers and a guud AV suite and update it. [KAS, NOD32 or bitdefender are good].
then pop in the partiotn magic disc and reboot, and enable those partitions again,and boot into windows
dun open any other partitions, and do a full scan and leave system for some hours and make sure u clear all virus.

I didn't knew this thing :lol: Whenever my PC got infected, it just infected my C: and therefore this problem never came.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah! You are infected! Download + Scan with the Following Softwares:

* *www.free-av.com/en/download/1...antivirus.html
* *www.superantispyware.com/download.html
* *www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

Also make sure that they are updated to latest definition files and go for Full System Scan.

Keep in mind that as soon as you are completed with the download as well as definition update, turn the Internet OFF and than proceed with scan

Else

You can always try Online Scanning. Here's the list of best Online Scanners:
*mrintech.com/5-best-online-virus-scanners-you-can-use

Last edited:

gcbeldar

In the zone

thsi works 100% times, and i do the same for me and helps me afrens the same way, no matter what kinda virus it is.

using Live CD is gud, but cant find virus which got embeded into existing exe files of software backups. Only an AV suits can do it.

Hey how about using KIS 2009 update rescue disk, which is bootable and scan & clean.
Download PE Builder & KIS latest on a fresh system, install & update the trial version, create a Rescue Disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom