Viewsonic V/s Samsung

Which do you recommend

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glass

Broken In
I just wanted to know which is a better Value - for - money monitor in the 17" TFT range .

Please rate it & also give the name . If your using either please say so.

Thank you.

Edited : P.s I feel I've posted this in the wrong section, if so, can the mods please relocate it to the right place.

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I have ViewSonic 19" ws tft .. It was the best available choice in 19 inch segment ..

Though I am partial towards Samsung but it wasnt offering me good deals so I bought a Viewsonic .. and I should say I aint disappointed ..

janitha

Wise Old Owl
When I bought my 19" Viewsonic (VX922) about 7 months back, it was the only one with 2ms response time. The performance was very good in all respects but the viewing angles were not at all good and far from the specifications. Recently, I had to RMA it due to certain problems. (which were discussed in this forum) I got a brand new one as replacement within a week and may be because it is of recent make, (March 2007) the viewing angle is also very good now.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
janitha said:
When I bought my 19" Viewsonic (VX922) about 7 months back, it was the only one with 2ms response time. The performance was very good in all respects but the viewing angles were not at all good and far from the specifications. Recently, I had to RMA it due to certain problems. (which were discussed in this forum) I got a brand new one as replacement within a week and may be because it is of recent make, (March 2007) the viewing angle is also very good now.

Again another problem with the new monitor, the display switching itself off. Returned for service and after nearly one month yesterday I received a new piece. Despite the delay, their service is good. I wonder whether only this particular model of Viewsonic has problems.

sandeepk

Journeyman
Though I myself own a LG 19'', I would suggest to go with Viewsonic. One of my friend has it and it is better than my LG model. Viewing angle is much better than my monitor. But I think the monitors provided with Dell have very good viewing angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom