video editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
I want to cut out a portion of a video?
by portion I don't mean by portion of time, but part of the video frame. Like remove the left of the video and make a clip out of it. This is getting difficult to explain in english... :? say you have 2 persons in a video, now we want to remove one character from the video, so the new edited video has only one person in it ...

cyberlink PowerDirector doesn't seem to have an option , and sony vegas is just too complicated for me . is there anything else ?

Other things I am looking for in my video editing application - reverse a clip , overlay a part of the video with another video,

Suggest something please

thanks

A

anarchist

Do you mean crop, even avidemux can do it
and it has option of reversing video

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Do you mean crop,
yes and no.
crop is only one of the things I want to do . But would like a lot more power than just crop

Use premiere. You can add layers of video, and play it back by cutting out a section.
I'll check this out.. ty

anything else

clmlbx

Technomancer
Adobe premium
Avid Liquid

are both professional video Editing software. done same work (what you want) in premiere. I made it like I am talking to myself .. Like Duplicate of mine sitting infront of me and talking and reacting to me. It really looked that I have twin sitting infront of me.

It was really fun and just few minutes job.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Not sure Adobe Premium exists. Premiere does though, and it is exactly what you need. Liquid is god damn awesome, but Premiere will get what you need done better and faster.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ Adobe Premium Does Exist. It is a Part of Adobe Family .. I am using Adobe premium cs4.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
So there is an Adobe editing software called Premium, which is different from Adobe Premiere? Wooh... don't think so, maybe it's CS4 itself, a flavor of which is called Adobe CS4 Production premium... they have it in other versions too, like Web premium and so on. Premium itself is not a software, or not that I know of anyway.

Krow

Crowman
^Dude its Adobe CS4 Production Premium Suite which includes a lot of softwares and premiere is one of them! Your link itself mentions Premiere. Ive been using Premiere for a year and a half now and I know what adobe has for editing. Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 is the software, Production Premium is the suite(bulk package).

@ OP - Even I'd say Premiere. Reverse play is very easy in Premiere too. For your queries regarding premiere pls use Google as Premiere hasa big community of users williing to help out. :)

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^dude that is what I am saying but u did not read post above my post . anorion was saying their is cs4 production premium suit but no editing software (premiere). But I was saying their is suit but even Editing software by adobe does Exist

umeshkumar

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,
I need PC webcam svb - 0200 (SVB Black Eye Super) driver.
Can u please send me the link..I have got but gives hardware error.

prateek007391

In the zone
Pinnacle Studio 12, is better than any adobe software as they consume less memory and are more efficient and use friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom