VFM Mobile - 15k

sujoyp

Grand Master
LG is trying hard and its optimus series is selling good....In India people favour Nokia soo much that they tend to feel others r not much reliable....

Nokia is market leader right now just because of countries like India and China:)

Aditya11

Journeyman
Fanboyism !!! :grin:

Indeed, LG Fanboysim is rampant here, for inexplicable reasons.

siddhesh222 said:
@Aditya It's never wrong to have an open mind .LG is trying hard and we can see that...lets give them a chance!

It is not the case of being open minded or close minded. I simply stated some FACTS, based on surveys. One can either accept it or choose to live in make-believe fantasy..individual choice.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
had survey tell the whole story or the present state. it never does. cause a 2006 survey result can be published in 2011 saying it to be latest survey & most importantly, depends who were questioned during the survey. i believe only in Forum Polls & discussions rather than 1 man standoff against 100s cause a wrong decision mayn't ruin life but the end user have to blame himself & yes the damn Survey :grin:

OP
T

techfreak

Broken In
I have sprained my right leg day before yesterday in a freak incident. Unfortunately for me I might have to wait for some more time ...... Might be till the 2nd week of January.

Regarding survey it will never give a clear picture because it is never inclusive.
Guys just one more question : Any new android models planned for new year launch ?

Top Bottom