VAIO v/s TOSHIBA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

Journeyman
I post this query to all those Laptop Wizards and people who also have done some R&D about the Brands to be considered Elite, Reputed and Reliable. Out of the SONY-VAIO and TOSHIBA which is the Brand that ranks first. I am not talking just from the prespective of owning something out of the world as some might say is the case with the VAIO, iIt is more of a status symbol :-o. But VAIO also to a larger Extent gives you the money’s worth :razz: but having said the other day I came across a Toshiba Model which can easily very easily give a run for money to any Laptop and you name it, It had all that in it :shock:, almost everything anyone can ask for. So which is the Brand that Rules the Roost VAIO OR TOSHIBA !!

Last edited:
Toshiba. VAIO gives 3/4th of what Toshiba gives for the same cost. VAIO is for either non-techies or for techies who want to pay more for style. VAIO attracts eyes, but for the same price you can get a much better deal from Toshiba, Dell, Acer or Compaq and in the extreme case, Zenith gives double of what VAIO gives for the same cost.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
VAIO.. if you're good at typing then go for VAIO.. you can get that for as little as 56k.. Intel C2D P8600.. 3 GB RAM.. 250 GB HDD.. GeForce 9300.. Adobe Photoshop Elements.. Cyberlink PowerDVD.. Roxio 10.1..

sujoyp

Grand Master
Toshiba...very good build..I used to keep it like a real notebook:razz:....using since 4 years

But I would say toshiba has poor sound...not at all satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom