Not open for further replies.
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Sorry was away from the forum mostlyl

hey gx

Great thread man.

I have Vista Home Premium DVD. Can I now build a DVD with Vista OS and all the apps that you mentioned in a way that I need to install these apps everytime I do a reinstall. Is that allowed by MS?

IF yes, can you provide the procedure?

You can use Windows Automated Install kit to make such DVDs. Keep in mind that u cannot install service packs etc once u install vista using such DVD.

The days of slipstreaming for performance are over with Vista's modular installation approach.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
those backup features can be achieved from free third party applications too.

I was just saying so that you can save some money. If you have the money to buy Ultimate, then sure go for it.

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
s u can get all the features of vista using any of alternate oses and third party apps that can save whole money.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
No, I have Vista license from MSDN. OEM is good if U don't plan to change the hardware much.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
But,why Vista Ultimate Retail copy is 16.9K whereas OEM is only 8.9K (including VAT) ? (in Chennai)

OEM is used only for 1 computer with some amount of hardware changes allowed, license is for the computer hardware as long as it last its life.

Retail version allows you to retain the license even after you change your total computer hardware up till many years............but valid for any one of the computer, license is NOT for the computer hardware but any "one" computer which you may own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom