Using which software such videos are made ?

bubusam13

Human
:? Can someone pls tell me how and using what such videos are designed ?

EUPHUISM 2012 promo (designed by Dhurjuti and Juan-GIMT).flv - YouTube

I don't know and I want to learn.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Re: Unsing which software such videos are made ?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Why nobody is replying ? I want to learn :( :(

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human

Batch ?? I guessed u are from GIMT the day when you say CSE branch. Even I am from ;)

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

asked. not from my batch. some junior. so will take sometime.

RahulB

Journeyman

Well I am not sure, but I have achieved such results using MAYA. I think Maya is not used here, probably something else..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Maya in video editing? :crazy: I think adobe premiere & after effects with sony sound forge would do.

RahulB

Journeyman

Not in video editing but in creating the graphics and effects. Lightworks for editing.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human

:O :O Isn't these any single piece software or two at max. I have to use premere, lightworks, maya, after effects, sound forge all these for this video

I cannot run premiere on my PC because it asks for AMD Phenom :banghead:

RahulB

Journeyman

No, No bubusam13 I meant that I use Maya+Lightworks for such kind of stuff. Obviously we such kind of videos a lot and they are not created using software like MAYA which has a very steep learning curve. I think someone working in the TV industry will better answer your question... What I suggested was just an alternative..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

@bubusam- You'll at least need adobe premiere/after effects/lightworks

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human

Somewhere I found that Lightworks is an alternative to premiere. I am going to use lightworks. Do I need after effects also ?

I have to buy a hard disk then. humm :( Damm these HDD prices not coming down.

Anyway, I have a Athlon II X2 3 Ghz procy which I plan to upgrade to Phenom later, 6 GB DDR3 RAM. Which graphics card should I buy to render such videos keeping my budget minimum.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Somewhere I found that Lightworks is an alternative to premiere. I am going to use lightworks. Do I need after effects also ?

I have to buy a hard disk then. humm :( Damm these HDD prices not coming down.

Anyway, I have a Athlon II X2 3 Ghz procy which I plan to upgrade to Phenom later, 6 GB DDR3 RAM. Which graphics card should I buy to render such videos keeping my budget minimum.

Using of diff softs depends on your usage. Diff softs have diff + points. So it'd be better to use them and learn. :)

Budget for graphics card?

RahulB

Journeyman

Are you sure you want to use Lightworks, it is very different than any video editing software you will ever use, it will take time for you master it. Premiere is a better option, plus I have a guess you won't have compatibility issues when exchanging files between AfterAffects and Premiere.

After Effects is VFX software so it has quite similar purpose to MAYA, but it is presumably easy to use. Maya has a unconventional (Awesome) interface.

RahulB

Journeyman
Yeah you can say that, to fully exploit it you have to practice a lot, however MAYA was my first tool on which I learnt VFX, that was the time when Digit provided MAYA PLE 8.5. It is a difficult tool to learn but the rewards are great. If you are new to 3D I would suggest MAYA, I am not sure if they provide PLE editions now, you have to buy it now ( Very Expensive ). If you can afford it, go for it, otherwise there is always Blender, which is great since 2.5th version, I use it test my shaders. Great tool, easy, loads of tutorials online, open source, should fulfill your needs. :)) :)) :))

-------------------------------------

Privacy Conscious, check this out: *startingpage.com/

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@bubusam- You can't ask something like that. At least have some estimation in your mind. IF you really want to have a editing rig, create another thread. You'll get better help. :)

Top Bottom