Useful Freewares...

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
good then, i too use CCleaner, but it leaves most of the files in run-> "%temp%" intact..

have tried many freewares which claim to do full cleaning, but most of them tend to bug up the system,

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
RAMDisk creates a virtual RAM drive, or block of memory, which your computer treats as if it were a disk drive. By storing files and programs into memory, you can speed up internet load times and disk-to-disk activities, accelerate databases and reduce compile times. Save and load features allow RAMDisk to appear as persistent storage, even through reboots.

RAMDisk - Software - Server Memory Products & Services - Dataram

Good software.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Thanks a ton .. the app interface looks just awesome and most of the needed infos are there without much hassle . I'll start using this.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I can't work without these two softwares, especially StokeIt. My speed reduces noticeably when I'm not using it.

What is StrokeIt?

StrokeIt is an advanced mouse gesture recognition engine and command processor. What is a mouse gesture? Mouse gestures are simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen using your mouse. When you perform a mouse gesture that StrokeIt can recognize, it will perform the "action" associated with that gesture. In short, it's a nifty little program that lets you control your computer by drawing shapes with your mouse.

StrokeIt - Mouse Gestures for Windows

Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?

Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?

During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.

f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.

It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.

f.lux: software to make your life better

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've used F.lux before but due to some issue with gamma settings had to ditch it .. will give it one more try.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
one more :

Just Gestures is also a mouse Gesture Problem..

gonna try stroke it now..

and flux could have been more better but for now i see this to be better :
Monitor Bright

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
do post the URL from next time and make a complete post as there's several other utilities like this .. any way just for a change make use of your AMD/Nvidia/Intel control panel Gamma/Brightness option to reduce some glare.

funskar

Padawan
Ashampoo free 5 software giveaway ...

Grabbed ashampoo burning studio 2012

Your personal Ashampoo® gift

Last edited:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
do post the URL from next time and make a complete post as there's several other utilities like this .. any way just for a change make use of your AMD/Nvidia/Intel control panel Gamma/Brightness option to reduce some glare.

sorry..
was in a hurry..
anyways, edited..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SysInternals RAMMap

Have you ever wondered exactly how Windows is assigning physical memory, how much file data is cached in RAM, or how much RAM is used by the kernel and device drivers? RAMMap makes answering those questions easy. RAMMap is an advanced physical memory usage analysis utility for Windows Vista and higher. It presents usage information in different ways on its several different tabs:

RAMMap

Alien

Journeyman
RoboSizer
RoboSizer is a fully automatic image resizing software that will change the way you share your photos with friends and family.

Unlike other image resizing tools that require manual image resizing or are limited to a few email programs, RoboSizer works with all your favorite email programs, instant messengers and web browsers without any user intervention - your photos are automatically resized whenever they are attached or uploaded.

Fully automatic, no user intervention needed
Overcome attachment size limitations
Save time and bandwidth
Pre-configured with popular default settings
Your original images are never changed
Works with many popular programs
Customizable resizing settings
High quality resizing algorithm
Preview your settings with any image
Quickly switch between profiles from the tray icon

Homepage

Download here