Useful Freewares...

tkin

Back to school!!
This is an awesome suit for all media related tasks: DVDVideoSoft: Free Studio, YouTube to MP3, YouTube Downloader, YouTube Converter

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ yup. cool..
install the particular software you need. from the list.
good website.
i'm downloading..

do u guys have recommendation for a freeware for internet management (i mean the one that allows you to block a software using bandwidth, or shows you which one is using how much bandwidth)
i know about the network monitor with antiviruses, but my KIS shows only data transfered, no real time monitoring)

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ yup. cool..
good website.
i'm downloading..

do u guys have recommendation for a freeware for internet management (i mean the one that allows you to block a software using bandwidth, or shows you which one is using how much bandwidth)
i know about the network monitor with antiviruses, but my KIS shows only data transfered, no real time monitoring)
Comodo firewall shows individual programs bandwidth, plus you can terminate individual connections without affecting the program.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yup. cool..
good website.
i'm downloading..

this is what you need ;-)
NetBalancer - internet traffic control tool for Windows

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
they have lifted the 30 day trial limit on the software since 6.1.
so its a good one.
at least i dont need the limits on versions above 6.1
so.
thanks.
i was using this till approx two~three weeks ago. when the trial got over, i uninstalled it.
didn't knew that the trial was lifted.

software makers should learn from the serious bit guys.
a system restore point is automatically made.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ did not know it has 30 days limitation on some versions but I had a old version of this app ( may be from 2010 ) which was only feature limited but not by time. Anyway, it's good to see that most of the restrictions has been lifted from this app and id you can live with 3 process and 3 rules then it's good - for me it's enough though ;-)

Thread says freeware, and that is not one, of course there are ways :p

I know buddy and I'm thinking about other ways ;-) this can be called a limited freeware but some other freeware app like essentialPIm has such limitations - so if anyone can live with the feature limited version then it's as good as freeware for them :

The unregistered version is limited to a maximum of 3 process priorities/limits and 3 rules at a time. Since version 6.1 all other limits have been removed.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ definately.
you dont want those companies to let you download their full, trial-unlimited softwares for free, or they will go bankrupt, and guess what, no updates,
stick with the old version..

quagmire

Allllright !
Guys, in the application mentioned above
tkin said:
This is an awesome suit for all media related tasks: DVDVideoSoft: Free Studio, YouTube to MP3, YouTube Downloader, YouTube Converter
can we schedule Youtube video downloads?
(Coz there's a video lecture series on youtube which I want to download).Is there an application where I can enter url and batch download videos?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
i think it is safe:
cnet downloads lists it.

and you must be having an antivirus. dont you ?

Guys, in the application mentioned above can we schedule Youtube video downloads?
(Coz there's a video lecture series on youtube which I want to download).Is there an application where I can enter url and batch download videos?

find your heaven buddy : search google for : "batch download youtube videos"

cuz its google out there, always.

just for quick one (if you have firefox or are very determined to download the videos so that you can get firefox)
*addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/bytubed/

or try here :
*www.wondershare.com/convert-video-audio/youtube-playlist-downloader.html

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys, in the application mentioned above can we schedule Youtube video downloads?
Yes, in the app(youtube video downloader) you can add a batch of files and they will be downloaded, not sure if one by one is available, use the one posted by mastercool.

tkin

Back to school!!
i am not telling software is virus or not . i am telling about watch TV via TV.exe is safe to my computer or not !!
Well, no software could damage your hardware(unless its a power virus), so unless its a virus, no reason for it to be unsafe, worst that can happen is that it won't work or crash the system(if software is a buggy one), but ideally no permanent damage would be done, make a restore point before installing it.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
used that crap (tv.exe) when i saw that on your post today.
unistalled it after a minute.
i clicked on ndtv , it opened some funny language channel (no not ndtv in that language)
clicked on one more, still same channel reopens again.

get yourself a tv tuner buddy.
you wont regret it.. (in case you dont want to use tv)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
KbdKaz 500 - free keyboard layout for Windows

Did you ever want to use some character which is not available at the keyboard, e.g. Ç ü ® ± ? You could use character table, switch the keyboard layout, or enter the numeric value of the character.

These methods are invonvenient. Searching a character in the table is lengthly process, or you need to know the exact number of the character. If you switch keyboard layout, you know nothing which letter is on which key.

That's the moment when KbdKaz 500 comes into play. The idea of this keyboard layout is using standard keyboard with US layout labels. Besides common characters drawed on the keys, you can access additional 600 letters and symbols.

The important fact is you don't need to remember where is the character you want to obtain. All you need is to look at the keyboard, recall a few simple rules, and you momentarily know which keys to press. You can use KbdKaz 500 in your everyday work, it coexist with standard way of entering characters.

Omega Computer - KbdKaz 500 - a MUST have app IMO ;-)

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
do any one knows here how to get auto hot key working on win 7 64 bit ?
searched google, no relevent result found yet.

try this :
*download.cnet.com/BumpTop/3000-2072_4-10912219.html?tag=mncol;txt

man..
my links are not showing like links.
what to do

here's its review :
*news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-20003950-93.html

but no download links so far.
searched google..

this is the one thing, and the first one, i'm seeing google as a bully..

they bought the rights for bump top, no retail version whatsoever

finally found this:
*bumptop.softwareandgames.com/download#cuerpo_cabecera

NOTE :before reading the following crap , you may need to try Real desktop and bump top

hope i could be a sofware engineer and mutate the real desktop and bumptop .
some features of real desktop, some features of bumptop , and some imaginations will make a great software.
1. just imagine, while using real desktop, the view automatically moves to the clicked folder and view the contents as it is in realdesktop, which is actually as :
you double click a folder, it opens that up wherever it is in an uplifted glass above the folder, so if the folder is far away, its almost impossible to see what the contents are..

try it..
its worth the bandwidth,

Last edited:
Top Bottom