Useful Freewares...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Mouse Gesture (for firefox):

Allows you to execute common commands (like page forward/backward, close tab, new tab) by mouse gestures drawn over the current webpage, without reaching for the toolbar or the keyboard.

You can also use click-only "rocker" gestures which are even faster than drawn gestures.

*releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/mouse_gestures/mouse_gestures-1.5-fx+mz+zm+tb.xpi

This link is not working!!! Can you repost the link please..

Edit:- Oops.. I dint check the date.. Anyway.. is there any addon available in mozilla which can do the same..

Last edited:

Alien

Journeyman
I need a software that will tell me total download and upload speed, kinda OSD type. I need it simple.
Not a standalone network monitor but I use Toolwiz Care. It has this little desktop toolbar which shows download/upload speeds among others. Here is the screenshot.
*i48.tinypic.com/dfho3o.jpg

It is a pretty powerful software with lots of system optimization tools and is a freeware.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
rajnusker needs a app which can show him the speeds in Kb instead of KB .. anway, thanks for the awesome freeware .. will give it a try.

Alien

Journeyman
A free archive manager, Haozip. Softpedia page here.

Pros - Supports unpacking around 50 formats, Friendly Winrar like interface (maybe even a copy), Ability to mount .iso files, Fast compression and decompression, Virus scanner, Cool Skins, 64-bit support.
Cons - Doesn't support packing in .rar format.

External reviews - Link 1, Link 2.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Read properly:-

Forever Free!
Needn't suffer the limitations of traditional compression software's copyright and functional ? We promise Haozip is free for both customers and companies, 40-day trial Farewell!

Definitely they are referring to WinRAR. ;)

Top Bottom