Use Google Apps with free domain (Co.CC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
domain parking :confused: new thingy with co.cc...wait 48 hrs

BTW did you not remove the original A-record from the EveryDNS account

its showing parked.everydns.net..anyway wait 48 hrs your records will propogate by that time

New

Padawan
Whats that domain parking?explain please..

Got it..Just deleted that..Thanks...

Last edited:

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
hey the pics are jumbled up...can any 1 explain..........and how do i invite my friends to join my mail service?

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
@slugger the site ugave abt Creating your own, unique email id - Google Apps ..........in this how to verify ?

slugger

Banned
ok the one which is ghs.google.com?
it may be that or may not be. One google Apps Account I helped setup had this as the CNAME value for verification

you got to see for yourself what value you have been asked to add for verification

usin CO.CC's control panel not advisable. If you choose to create a website also with that domain name then it will add add a sign saying Powered by CO.CC in the title of all the pages along with its own favicon

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
bump : **** i got charged for renewal fees but i used the amount collected from the referrals to extend my domain for 5 more years and donated to get 100 more domains :D

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
it may be that or may not be. One google Apps Account I helped setup had this as the CNAME value for verification

you got to see for yourself what value you have been asked to add for verification

usin CO.CC's control panel not advisable. If you choose to create a website also with that domain name then it will add add a sign saying Powered by CO.CC in the title of all the pages along with its own favicon

there is no compulsion that we use Powered By Co.CC Logo , the one i am useing is just affalite link

Also if u use advance settings in co.cc then u can get rid of Favicon , in my case i used Zone Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom