usb problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
hai,
i have one strange problem in my usb.my usb is detect in the explorer panel.when i try to open it it wiill show
please insert a disk into drive.
please help me.

shantanu

Technomancer
can you make it a bit clear ... you meant that you have a pen drive and when you insert it in the USB port and click on the ICON in my computer,, it says the error... if this is it.. please post your USB drive make and your computer config. and which OS... ? if XP then try updating your USB drivers or just try to insert your drive in another comp. and format it.. !

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
thecreativeboy said:
hai,
i have one strange problem in my usb.my usb is detect in the explorer panel.when i try to open it it wiill show
please insert a disk into drive.
please help me.
sounds like..ur USB drive has gone crupt.Please chk ur USB drive on another system...and post the result.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Try two things:

1.Maybe ur usb drive has become corrupt.Try to format it with the software provided by manufacturer or even Windows can do it for u.

2.It might sound really silly-but u might try switching to another USB port.Well,it solved my problem one.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
mukherjee said:
Try two things:

1.Maybe ur usb drive has become corrupt.Try to format it with the software provided by manufacturer or even Windows can do it for u.
I dont think we can format any drive..when it is not detected by windows.
I may be wrong..plz correct me dear friends if I am.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
ravi_9793 said:
I dont think we can format any drive..when it is not detected by windows.
I may be wrong..plz correct me dear friends if I am.

Actually, u see,he told the drive was being detected..so dats y i said dat.mayb i ws rong too.but,it worked for me.

OP
T

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
sorry for my late reply.because i have some project work.my usb is kingston.and the os is windows xp.when i click the drive it will show the error
please insert the disk into the drive.
and i also try it in another usb slot and also in another computer.but it diidnt works.please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom