USB ports not working

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Guy I'm using Intel DH67CL mobo and it's usb ports are not working. Checked only front panel ones. Will check the back ones later. OS is Win 7 x64. All mobo drivers are properly installed. Please suggest that what's going wrong.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Connect the USB header of the cabinet to some other internal USB header pins than what you are presently using.
Then post the result.

OP
T

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Tried, but no success. Back panel ports working fine. Discovered that 1 front panel port is totally unresponsive and the other port just detects pen drives and not my usb modem.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Tried, but no success. Back panel ports working fine. Discovered that 1 front panel port is totally unresponsive and the other port just detects pen drives and not my usb modem.

Problem with front panel USB ports of the cabinet, no problem with motherboard. Refer to warranty policy of cabinet manufacturer.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
If it is under warranty period, then you will get the replacement easily. ;)
Service quality of Corsair is awesome.

OP
T

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Not getting time to call service centre. By the time I reach home from coaching, service centre gets closed. Will call when I have time. Till then using a 'jugaad'.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
offtopic : "jugaad" .. I came to know about this word only recently :p one of my colleague from Bihar uses the term "Jugaad Technologies" as a alternate for "Improvised Coding" :D

Top Bottom