urgent suggestions required for earphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aroraanant

Explorer
I am planning to purchase a (in)earphone,will probably buy it from ebay as none other website is having good stuff,previously my budget was low but now I m planning to extend a lil bit.my budget is approx 1k.
And tell me one more thing that earphones with mic doesnt last for long,is it right?
I have used Creative EP630(they are really very good and I like them a lot) appart from it I have shortlisted a few:
sounmagic pl11 (seems to be good at a price tag of Rs560)
soundmagic pl21 or mp21(which is with mic)
And how are sony EX50 and EX57.
And are soundmagic Pl30 or meelectronics M6 worth for 1.5K.

The main thing is that the one which I will buy should be very-very comfortable and durable(and should come with some extra ear caps).
Is there any other place from where I could buy them like any good website or any store in Delhi.

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ bond - any idea how good are Sennheiser CX 180 when compared to M6??which one of 'em is better??

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
pl21 is priced at Rs840 on ebay
I saw a listing of pl30 priced 1k but it expired(i have requested the seller to relist it) as now it is available for 1.5K.
if I get pl30 for 1k and pl21 for 840 then which one should I go for,u guys still say that i should go for pl21.
And m6 is available for 1525.
The main thing is that the one which I buy should be very-very comfortable(I should not feel that any earphones are plugged in) and durable too.
So whats ur verdict now?

ssb1551

Technomancer
I saw a listing of pl30 priced 1k but it expired(i have requested the seller to relist it) as now it is available for 1.5K.
There you go :
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!SoundMAGIC PL-30 In-Ear Earphones - TheITWares

PL30 for 975 bucks + 40 bucks for shipping!!! Why do you wanna pay 1.5k for that when you are getting it for less than 1.1k??

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
guys still not got ur final verdict which one of the above are the best(mainly in terms of comfortability in the ears)
Pl21 vs pl30 vs MP21 vs sony EX50?
which one should I choose,the one which I will buy is totally dependent on u guys suggestions so plz reply soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom