urgent samsung home theater f5502 vs sony e3100

anurag4444

Right off the assembly line
I want to purchase home theater which one should I buy between Samsung f5502 and Sony e3100 .
Samsung has hdmi input and less price as compared to Sony. I have heard samsung new home theater has good sound quality than there previous model.
while Sony has NFC which I am not interested Sony also has inbuilt WiFi while samsung is WiFi ready.
I was not able to listen Sony and samsung at same time so I am confused between sound quality so please help me.
also like to mention that Samsung has dual core processor.
If I look at features Samsung looks better specially with hdmi input less price
but I am confused with sound quality.
so please reply your suggession urgently.
my tv is also samsung 3d.

OP
A

anurag4444

Right off the assembly line
I want to purchase home theater which one should I buy between Samsung f5502 and Sony e3100 .
Samsung has hdmi input and less price as compared to Sony. I have heard samsung new home theater has good sound quality than there previous model.
while Sony has NFC which I am not interested Sony also has inbuilt WiFi while samsung is WiFi ready.
I was not able to listen Sony and samsung at same time so I am confused between sound quality so please help me.
also like to mention that Samsung has dual core processor.
If I look at features Samsung looks better specially with hdmi input less price
but I am confused with sound quality.
so please reply your suggession urgently.
my tv is also samsung 3d.

Please anyone reply.

aroraanant

Explorer
Among the two sony is a better brand in HT section, apart from that I would suggest you to have a look at onkyo systems too.

Top Bottom