urgent router help

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
could you help me set up netgear n150 router. i have airtel broadband on
beetel 220bxi right now. my sister wants me to enable wifi so she can use tablet and other wifi devices.

thanks in advance

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@OP: Sorry dude, but with airtel connection you will face problem while configuring your internet, as they don't have/provide pppoe login service.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Do they have pppoe by default or one have to call their CC to activate pppoe in your account?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
^^ Do they have pppoe by default or one have to call their CC to activate pppoe in your account?
The tech guy did it on setup I think.

Just enter the user (phone number @ something.com) and pass from the dialup page. It should work.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
airtel do provide PPPOE type connection, I did this type of connection with Belkin N150 router (with modem only port)

@aby geek
you just need to peek into the Airtel's modems configuration. login using username admin and password is password , (if u r not able to login to modem, call customer care and they will provide u the password.)

usually the the PPPOE username will be STDcodewith phone number_area code @ airtelbroadband.in
and password will be 123456 (by default). but while installation it will be changed i think. if it is changed use any asterisk removal tool to view password.

Top Bottom