urgent help in HL2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya16

Right off the assembly line
guys ihave just installed half life 2 but not knowing wat 2 do in first stage....
after the autosave tooks place in HL2 there r few people standing in line 4 something...
when i stand in front of machine nothing happens....(i dont know wether its important 4 us 2 satnd there)
is there anything tat i missed earlier plz hekp and take me out..
when i comes out of tat station or tat building(watever it is) there r some entrances when i try 2 go camera goes red
is there some other way 4 us.... plz help

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's the pirated copy,isn't it? ;)
The AI Disabled bug operates everytime you boot a saved game.Buy the original copy is all I can say.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@ aditya
if u dont know wat to do then download a walkthrough from the net and njoy de game. there is nothing wrong with your copy of HL2.

S

shashank_digitreader

if u r using pirated, the check out the read me and if u r using original version, then............i donno. this problem usually occurs in pirated HL2. there will be some code for it where u will have type it in the console, read the read me.

asher_friends

Broken In
ok....if u have a prob with the game play then i suggest u take the walk thru....i too was confused with environment when i played it for the first time....

[OR]

If u have a problem wit the game[if priated]....
there are 2 types of error in HF2.....
----->sound stuttering problem
----->AI becomes motionless when u try to load the game

for this u have to right click on the icon-->properties and under 'Target:'
paste this instruction[with a space]:
" -STEAM +mat_forcehardwaresync 0 +snd_async_prefetch_priority 1"....
then try it.....i have done this and it runs perfectly now

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Vimal told the right thing. This has nothing to do with pirated or original copy. There is a door on the next side which leads to city. If u r still confused than u can read some walkthrough.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chirag said:
Vimal told the right thing. This has nothing to do with pirated or original copy. There is a door on the next side which leads to city. If u r still confused than u can read some walkthrough.

lol nicely said, have fun and dont apply -STEAM +mat_forcehardwaresync 0 +snd_async_prefetch_priority 1" lol lol.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom