Urgent buy Sony ex520

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi guys,
There is a good offer for Sony 46ex 520 @ 63k. Shall I go for it.

My needs internet browser, dlna gaming connecting desktop.

Urgent please reply quick guys

Last edited:

randomuser111

Technomancer
Woahh !! That's an excellent deal. But quite understandable as it would be one the last remaining stocks of this set. If you are fine with it being a 2011 model, go ahead with it. :)

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Yeah its awesome deal last piece too. Can u tell me what exactly is diff between 2011 and 2012 models. Anyway I'm fine with it, it fits my needs isn't it

randomuser111

Technomancer
Yes definitely. No significant difference really between EX520 and EX650. Actually EX520 has higher contrast ratio than EX650. So it's a very good set.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Also is this TV anyway better than Samsung's or lg's or there are on same league. I'm taking this TV only cause of this price

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
It doesn't actually support mkv but you can play mkv using this trick

How to play mkv file on Sony Bravia LED tv-a guide

It's about the same really as Samsung and LG models.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Exactly guys. I bought it. It ll delivered Tomo evening. First images of TV while testing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347808179071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347808179071.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 88
OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Bumping my own thread for a query.
I have this 46EX520. It has facebook and twitter for social networking apps and Youtube, sony entertainment and one more [I forgot] for streaming and browser. Do u think I can install some other apps or my smart tv is restricted for nothing more than these apps
Ahem!!!

Last edited:
OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm bumping my own thread for a query.

I'm using this TV as a monitor for my PC. My PC is running Windows 8 and find this shade problem on the right bottom corner. Can anyone please explain why this happening.

*i.imgur.com/Ji3sxEH.jpg

*i.imgur.com/IkIMoNS.jpg

For better view please open the below links [links of the above image] and see it in full screen

*imgur.com/Ji3sxEH.jpg

*i.imgur.com/IkIMoNS.jpg

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
@amjath :
I too think its the wallpaper, but if you dont think so, try Doing this :

1. take a screenshot with all windows minimized
2. open that screenshot so that the image does not get to the affected area..

if the image shows fine(different than the original monitor view), then its hardware problem (a nearby magnet can do this very easily) if the image doesn't show fine, then its the wallpaper making all that fuss buddy..

write in again updating the status of the problem

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ i find no issue with those..
and if you do find some issue, do what i said..
and take a screenshot of the image NOT taking the affected area..

just thinking : are you trolling ??

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
no video..
just a pic will suffice and no need of posting it here.. open it in your pc (so that it doesnot overlap the affected region and then take a screenshot and post it here..

Top Bottom