[Urgent]Best Music Phone under 5.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
hi can u please Help me choosing the best music phone under 5.5k.
i am From Kolkata.
Camera Quality is not an issue,only Music Quality.
Thnx in advance.
also Good Speaker [volume While Playing Ringtone] would be a bonus.
please reply Fast coz my old phone crashed!!!

Last edited:
OP
stonecaper

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Finally bought 5130XM Only...Good One I presume on the music side.It set me back for Rs.5939 @ theMobileStore.got an 1 GB card Free.thnx 2 All

sharan.patil

Right off the assembly line
I would suggest you to buy any sony ericcson walkman series.they are the best.i am using it.the clarity is excellent and sound effect is marvellous.

OP
stonecaper

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
err 5939 is on the higher side, its available for 5.4k here
here @ kolkata i guess the nokia Prices are High and i always buy From The Mobile Store..also they have universal prices for the whole India...wonder from where u bought it

I would suggest you to buy any sony ericcson walkman series.they are the best.i am using it.the clarity is excellent and sound effect is marvellous.

Show me one Good SE Phone <6K

Thnx Again 2 all

Tamoghno

Padawan
here @ kolkata i guess the nokia Prices are High and i always buy From The Mobile Store..also they have universal prices for the whole India...wonder from where u bought it

I am from siliguri but even i was quoted 5760 by themobilestore ~15 days ago(bought @5725 elsewhere). I think You paid a little more.

OP
stonecaper

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
I am from siliguri but even i was quoted 5760 by themobilestore ~15 days ago(bought @5725 elsewhere). I think You paid a little more.
Dunno maybe My Bad Luck.also happened when i bought my Canon Powershot a590IS:???::???: any idea if the nokia prices have really became a bit high or what else do u think may the cause???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom