URGENT : any IPOD for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
hi guys, i need an ipod urgently, shuffle, nano or video..minimum 2gb capacity...pls reply if u have any for sale, i ll also consider creative or sony...

sandy_bhai

Fragger
I have an Ipod 30 GB black one
condition: 3months old, Just like new (even the screengaurd is on), no scratchs on the body,
data: 25GBs of MP3
accessories: Panasonic Headphones, charger and data cable and IPOD silicon cover

Price: 7000/- (Negotiable)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I got a brand new iPod Nano, Green, 4 GB. The older generation one, but with the case, not even opened with case intact as received from Apple.

Rs. 6k + Shipping

Reason: I got this free with my MBP, and I don't need it.

PM me or reply here if anyone's interested.

clank

Broken In
Ipod silver 4gb 2nd generation.
Out of the box condition with leather case and screen guard applied.....both used right from day 1 so the player is untouched ;)
Box and all accessories included ; Under apple international warranty till August 2008.
LOCATION: Delhi ; EXPECTING: Rs. 6000 for everything as above ie including leather case and screen guard (not negotiable)
Hoping to pickup an ipod touch thats why i'm looking to sell. PM if interested.

drgrudge

^^
Was this pointed to me?

If yes, when did I mention that it's second hand? The box is still intact and as packed by Apple.

Maximum

Broken In
drgrudge...is the price negotiable?? And to it carry warranty??

@clank...same question, is the price negotiable?

drgrudge

Maximum said:
drgrudge...is the price negotiable?? And to it carry warranty??

@clank...same question, is the price negotiable?
It's purchased in the USA. So I'm not really sure of the Warranty, but I heard that all Apple products comes with International Warranty. Around 10.5 months of Warranty period is left.

I can at the max reduce to Rs 5,500. Remember, it's a yet-to-be-opened iPod Nano.

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
drgrudge said:
^^
Was this pointed to me?

If yes, when did I mention that it's second hand? The box is still intact and as packed by Apple.
Nopes dude...its for clank's offer..

Anyway..at around 5k I might be interested..if anybody decides to decrease the price please PM me..
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom