Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
sorry!:lol:
i normally play on 500 pings, is it ok?

Welcome to DF.

Try to find servers with low pings.

We all play at |tr| Japan # no 1 TDM.
try to connect there and see you will get pings less then 200.

@krazzy: No won't be able to play. You can only play at Private servers and entering them is lot of pain. If you arrange the private server crack then you will be getting kikcs :-D most of the servers because of your pings.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
sorry!:lol:
i normally play on 500 pings, is it ok?
/connect 61.125.195.20:27960 << we guys usually play here.. our ping is 180-200 ms here...
Guy,
Post a few good servers with low pings. I might it this a shot.currently downloading....
/connect 61.125.195.20:27960 << we guys usually play here.. our ping is 180-200 ms here...

@krazzy: No won't be able to play. You can only play at Private servers and entering them is lot of pain. If you arrange the private server crack then you will be getting kikcs :-D most of the servers because of your pings.
ok thanks.........
krazzy u r a bad boi! :x pirate! :evil: :evil:
i hates pirates :evil: :x
:cool: ;) haha niaaaaaaaa!!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Latency is too high!

Code:
$ ping -c 5 61.125.195.20
PING 61.125.195.20 (61.125.195.20) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 61.125.195.20: icmp_seq=1 ttl=50 time=409 ms
64 bytes from 61.125.195.20: icmp_seq=2 ttl=50 time=412 ms
64 bytes from 61.125.195.20: icmp_seq=3 ttl=50 time=413 ms
64 bytes from 61.125.195.20: icmp_seq=4 ttl=50 time=411 ms
64 bytes from 61.125.195.20: icmp_seq=5 ttl=50 time=411 ms

--- 61.125.195.20 ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 5 received, 0% packet loss, time 4004ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 409.393/411.874/413.559/1.558 ms

BSNL 750UL PLUS. Will I be able to play or any other server to try ?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^ No problem! the same thing happened to us sometime.. just do one thing..
Type ping 61.125.195.20 -t in RUN! and then if ping is high then disconnect! reconnect after 1 min(so that you acquire a new ip) and you will get low ping(if not then again disconnect and reconnect)...at a time you will get low ping around 180-250 ms... just play then... We do the same thing to acquire low pings...:)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
heh..it is always better not to comment on something about which you dont know rather than acting that you know everything.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^ :| it works for me ALL TIME! 100 % wroking for me... btw tu rajasthan ke kis area mein gaya tha?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Why do you always try to confuse a newbie???
You nowhere mentioned that he has to turn off his modem and restart, you said disconnect and reconnect after a minute. That'll confuse him

yea...ok thanks for correcting me..........:)

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
That disconnect/reconnect thingy only works only if BSNL's DHCP server gives you IP addresses from two different ranges connected through two different nodal servers. Like in my case, I'm assigned IP address from either 59.94.x.x or 59.96.16x.x. So, if I'm getting a high ping with 59.94.x.x, I try to disconnect and reconnect to see whether 59.96.16x.x is giving me a nice ping or not and vice versa. And secondly @aspire, the way of disconnecting and reconnecting depends on how you connect, Bridged mode or Modem's PPPoE dialer. And you both better clear out your differences before posting over here and use PM.

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
That disconnect/reconnect thingy only works only if BSNL's DHCP server gives you IP addresses from two different ranges connected through two different nodal servers. Like in my case, I'm assigned IP address from either 59.94.x.x or 59.96.16x.x. So, if I'm getting a high ping with 59.94.x.x, I try to disconnect and reconnect to see whether 59.96.16x.x is giving me a nice ping or not and vice versa. And secondly @aspire, the way of disconnecting and reconnecting depends on how you connect, Bridged mode or Modem's PPPoE dialer. And you both better clear out your differences before posting over here and use PM.
hmm k thanks....

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
When you run Urban Terror, in the main screen type tilde (~) and in the console type /connect <whatever>
If you are launching UrT from terminal/command prompt, you can type connect <whatever> in ze terminal (note without the slash in this case)

DarkDante

Journeyman
Thx LFC fan.nw im stuck betw G36 n d M4...M4 is more accurate,while G36 has a Scope...wht to do!:confused:
(Offtopic)Im also a big LFC fan!:mrgreen:(Offtopic)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
nw im stuck betw G36 n d M4...M4 is more accurate,while G36 has a Scope...wht to do!:confused:
err! G36 is the most accurate gun in Urban Terror....... M4 and LR300 are equal...As far as choosing gun is related...it mostly depends upon ur style of playing..though i prefer LR300/M4...don't think G36 is a noob gun, it is equally good as M4, the only difference is that G36 has low firing speed.. i mean speed of bullet as compared to m4...play with both guns see if scope helps u to better aim..if so then go with g36.....
My Weapons(most of us use same):-
LR300+Laser+Silencer+DE+Kelver Vest......

DarkDante

Journeyman
oops!i thought that M4 is more accurate(i still think so).well i'll just stick wit juggling both of dem.
my choice of weapons is like u,but i use M4/G36 more,and i positively hate snipers(especially in riyadh)!!!:evil::evil::evil:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
oops!i thought that M4 is more accurate(i still think so).well i'll just stick wit juggling both of dem.
see in maps such as uptown,casa G36 is more preferable to M4.. but in map likes abbey,dressingroom,turnpike i prefer M4 to G36... :)
Use Laser and Silencer when u use m4 to increase accuracy but laser doesn't work with g36...
i positively hate snipers(especially in riyadh)!!!:evil::evil::evil:
hehe! it goes for every newbie... dont worry for that...:p

btw is this ur first fps game?
Posted again:
@ico
type /cg_drawcrosshair in console and telll me whats written after is: ???

Last edited:
Top Bottom