Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@krazzy: I don't have my computer. It must be having the default value. I just tweak with the sensitivity, nothing else.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@krazzy: I don't have my computer. It must be having the default value. I just tweak with the sensitivity, nothing else.
hmm ok but next time u get ur computer please do check and tell me........ and btw see my previous post? can virus be the problem?

toofan

Technomancer
Gagan: these days Krazzy is asking to everyone about there crosshair size. Why. does he found new hack to kill others or turn there crosshair into something else.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@toofan: You can choose a variety of crosshairs and also change their size & colour. It's a game feature. But he thinks that we all tweak with the settings.

toofan

Technomancer
Its quite long I haven't played with you guys. If someone host and find some players to play then PM me.

Aspire is one of the most abnormal and funny person I had seen. He can do anything to irritate Krazzy.

Aspire

Padawan
Vaibhav bahut saare nahi ho sakte????
Meri School ki XI mein hi 6 Vaibhav hain!!! Ab soch le..........

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^ okay fine! baas tu mera naam use maat karna! :| I don't want to see a crap score in association with my name :mrgreen: lol just joking don't take it seriously..

Aspire

Padawan
@Vaibhav
This guy isnt that bad either, topping above |o_O|crazy, -VA-[JayNZ]-*, [woo!2k]Milo-Potato, :), Strasbourg etc with a ping of 225
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
*www2.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/5313d0a210dd9c132b70de5d70c37ce72g.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom