Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Had a funny game with Bullet500, [V.a]Kraazy and my neighbour whose name was X4. In |CC|Clan's Pink TDM server.

Finally was kicked because I was accidently killing my own team with my grenading. Had to switch to suicide missions where I got one kill per death consistantly.

Had a funny game with Bullet500, [V.a]Kraazy and my neighbour whose name was X4. In |CC|Clan's Pink TDM server.

Finally was kicked because I was accidently killing my own team with my grenading. Had to switch to suicide missions where I got one kill per death consistantly.

toofan

Technomancer
Are they banning every1 who replied to the thread related to the admins???
Most of the people who raised the voices against TDF are banned?
Is India Democratic or What?

I agree and a victim. So i left criticizing. But they are very helpful also. We are not meant to harm there business by any mean. So understanding this soon is good for you.

Who cares for him!! and who said u that he is my best friend lol :razz:

Good Comment! I expected this from you! Jab mein CC par aata hu tab toh krazzy krazzy karte rahte ho aur yaha mera majak

Yehi to pyar hota hai.:razz:

I am not forcing u but can u plz dont use the word krazy, use anything else as other may misjudge u as Krazzy...plzzz

I too did the mistake.

------------------------------------but had to go for gym and the bloody 800ping pissed me off.

Ailaa body builder.
@TDM
Good to see u over there! Just play game for 5-6 days and i m sure u will start playing good:twisted::twisted::twisted:

<offtopic>Mere area ki bijli 2-3 din se kuch jada hi jaa rahi hai!:evil::-x</offtopic>

Lol he is the thread starter.:oops:

1=L
3=E
7=T

1337=leet

leet=elite

1337=elite.

Hence,proved and verified.

You know what elite is. Otherwise Wiki is your buddy.

Sunny bhiya aaj kal nahi deekhayi dete. Kahne antardhayan ho gaye hain. :sad:
RAW mein JOb mil sakti hai aapko jaruur try karna. Code breaker ki.:p

What the need of such high level language.:confused:

Top Bottom