Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Lol... is anyone playing... ?
And MHG: Whom dial-up you connected... most of us, except DJ, are on Broadband... don't say DJ hosted it for you... :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
i kept trying to connect to the ip u posted on the previous page, but obviously, i gav up after 10 minutes off trying.
:p You've to connect within 15 minutes when I post the IP.

I had posted that IP a couple of days back, why will it work now? :???:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ err ok go have lunch come here you host(post ip) we will play(ur hosted server is best to play upon :D not joking) ! I too going for lunch within 2-3 min! Waiting for u!!

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
~Snipped~

Hosting for 1 hour !! Join in !!!

No1 Came, Except DJ n DHR but they didn't played for more than 5 min. :-|

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Last night as I didnt came to play at 6-8 PM..I went to play @ CC Japan#1 Server at 10:30 PM..Here is all done!

I entered the game with some pings around 170 ms..expected toofan to be there and he was there..Map changed to abbey..I was in red team and players(god-players) playing against me Achtung_dude, SpOg, |CC|yochi,
PHP:
HITMAN, Toofan!, and one more CC guy but he quited after 15-17 min ..lul i was scared and sure that i will get pwned...!! I wont say any more just see the scoreboard..[/B]

[URL="*img268.imageshack.us/i/shot0118.jpg/"][IMG]*img268.imageshack.us/img268/6039/shot0118.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

^^ haha! cool Need i say more!!check each good player score! 
M4A1 and [V.a].[Krazzy]. rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!Good match! [B]Lots Lots of fun! and excitement! :-P:-P:evil:[/B]

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Toofan frag rate, 3.5 kills/minute........coool :p

Yup toofan is a good player! He engage himself in quick fight rather than me(I usually plan attack but he jumps in battlefield)....Quick fight still good ratio is his strength!!
I always enjoy and learn alot from him!:p

Top Bottom